Iron Sky

PM me and we will talk about when we can meet to get you a slu… slot. Just dont forget to bring the 84 machined iron, or 64 refined iron, or 48 compact iron, or 360 iron bar! :wink:

1 Like

Since not too much players wanted to settle here I ligten’ the rules! (Maybe in 1.0 we will build a more themed Iron Sky with a guild.)

Portals:

• I still fuel the 8 lil’ portals to the 8 different Munteen VII locations, and the big portal to my own therkian base (where the Sand Box is located too).
  • Anyone can ask for the other portal tokens, but these are only 2x3 portals, so can be opened to Munteen VII, Therka and Vulpto only.
  • If you want a portal farther than these “free” portals, you will need a slot where you can build it.

Slots:

• If you want to settle here, you can get as much slots as you want (and you can also share slots with others).
  • A slot is 3 plots wide and 3 plots long, but you need to plot the 3x3 plots above too (so you need at least 18 plots), and you can plot the 3x3 plots below, but only if you want to (you can have a 3x3x3 plots slot, so 27 plots).
  • You will need a machined iron frame, which one I will build for you, but you need to get the resources for it (84 machined irons, or 64 refined irons, or 48 compact irons, or 360 iron bars).
  • Dont modify/delete the entrances and the machined iron frame, the things I built, but added to your beacons territory.
  • Let at least 1 block space empty at your slot borders at the sides and at the bottom (so dont build farther than the machined iron frame).
  • Let all 4 entrances open to your build.
  • You should add me as a friend (please?!) and add me to your slot beacon, so I can manage your slot/build even when you quit, or anything else happenes.
  • You can build more connections (bridges, etc) between ‘slots’ if both ‘slots’ are yours or if your neighbor wants it too, but since you will not be able to plot under and above the roads, you will need to ask for it, and I will plot and build the connection for you (of course you will need to get the blocks and props for this too).
  • You can build anything (no theme or slot type restriction anymore), and can still ask for blocks/props you cant craft (but will need to get the crafting materials for these too). You can always check all possible blocks and props at the builders museum (The Sand Box).
4 Likes

hey sam theres a portal on plaza straight into omnis build in ironsky

@the-moebius i know :stuck_out_tongue: im building there currently thanks though! im slowly getting used to all the portals around

1 Like

this is what i have done so far up in iron sky. the new chisels are fun as hell once your used to them :smiley:

10 Likes

Great to hear!

(@lucadeltodecso went a little crazy implementing all the shapes and orientations. He’s never been the same since!)

11 Likes

its a little confusing at first but once your used to them its actually super super fun! @lucadeltodecso appercieate the work!! and your possible cross eyes from all the time spent at it! <3 Props to all the devs for making this game better and better with every update!

4 Likes

amazing i love it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Does she need chisel counselling?

Dear guys and gals!

Can you help me out? I cant play too much nowadays and cant keep up with Portal maintanance for Iron Sky.

So my question is, can you donate me some oort stuff at my gleamtowers request baskets? Or those whose use my portals on Iron Sky can tell me which ones do they use mostly in the portal garden? So I can shut down some.

1 Like

I remember reading on the Boundless homepage about Titans that if you kill one you can make flying machines and stuff.

That would really be cool if you could have this move around. lol

Just not sure how that will work with it having portals. :smiley:

1 Like