Is anyone able to visit THE FUTURE Sovereign?

It says “This world is now locked”

1 Like

THE FUTURE right? and thanks for checking

it has 4 weeks fuel left so could not be locked when it comes to fuel, it seems like a issue
@james might then be able to find out

#changed to support

1 Like

Strange. I was there just earlier today. I quite like its gleam. Regular Blue, if I recall correctly?
Whoever owns it, I thank you for that. Now I just need to find a regular Magenta.

1 Like

THE FUTURE has warm blue as gleam :slight_smile: its a lovely color

there’s 3 other gleam portals there at the farm area setup by the lovely @ellyphant

did you check out the TNT gleam hub area?

2 Likes

ok so, i checked my world in world section

and check i look at the warp portal

See what happens if you’re naughty, eh? :slight_smile:
Good luck and hope you did not lose progress or anything - your construction is magnificent!

ps. Did you forgot to fuel?

pps. Something similar to this might have happened

Regards,

2 Likes

can i undo it? like start a new character :thinking: :joy:
i cant promise i will be a good boy though…

thanks, nah it should be an easy fix the only reason i assume its locked its because it could not read the fuel that got added some weeks ago.
so it thinks it ran out but i never let it run out… so yeah i think it just was unable to read the last added fuel

2 Likes

yea most likely the same issue

there’s 3 other gleam portals there at the farm area setup by the lovely @ellyphant

That’s why they look so crappy in comparison to the warm blue :joy:

awwww don’t be so hard on yourself lol a farm is a farm i guess, most people have 1 goal aim for the gleam i guess looks are not really important, put a sign somewhere saying free 1ss oort shards if you contact me they would not even notice it haha

1 Like

wild guess… same sync issue as the Guild & Friends list issue(s)
@blake

1 Like

Hahaha I have now built so many gleam farms (30+) I really only do the bare minimum now, you should see the first one built by me and @wakeNbake, fancy af, now they are lucky if I put a platform up at all :joy:

5 Likes

well to be honest its a bummer, its a mall setup and who gets pointed at for it being offline?
ME! people that dont read the forums assume I’m to blame for this i noticed the last person having this , had to wait 6 days? i mean the longer the wait the more damage gets done, its already 4 hours and counting

2 Likes

honestly… buy the smallest fuel and add on top.
A) Just in case the reclaim system starts to think it been off for 7 days…
B) perhaps it will allow you access soon™

1 Like

Should be 2 weeks.

@HOST If this is that your main planet where I visited ~week ago it plane fuel was low, check your used codes inside game from redeem code tab.

2 Likes

think he demonstrated that in post #7 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeah i did, currently shows me it has 4 weeks+ left

1 Like

Oh ohw… I can’t visit any world…

:joy::rofl::joy:not online atm :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Ah, I see. Still I wouldn’t rely any data what is given in Sanctum because of it being partly local :confused:

2 Likes

But if it’s not overengineered is it even worth building?

… wait wait, no. I know the answer to this one! :joy:

4 Likes