Is anyone able to visit THE FUTURE Sovereign?

is anyone able too?
the planet is not showing in sanctum anymore
also wont load in worlds
also keeps giving the notice it cannot load (i quited the game on the future yesterday)
:man_shrugging:

will go check

1 Like

It says “This world is now locked”

1 Like

THE FUTURE right? and thanks for checking

it has 4 weeks fuel left so could not be locked when it comes to fuel, it seems like a issue
@james might then be able to find out

#changed to support

1 Like

Strange. I was there just earlier today. I quite like its gleam. Regular Blue, if I recall correctly?
Whoever owns it, I thank you for that. Now I just need to find a regular Magenta.

1 Like

THE FUTURE has warm blue as gleam :slight_smile: its a lovely color

there’s 3 other gleam portals there at the farm area setup by the lovely @ellyphant

did you check out the TNT gleam hub area?

2 Likes

ok so, i checked my world in world section

and check i look at the warp portal

See what happens if you’re naughty, eh? :slight_smile:
Good luck and hope you did not lose progress or anything - your construction is magnificent!

ps. Did you forgot to fuel?

pps. Something similar to this might have happened

Regards,

2 Likes

can i undo it? like start a new character :thinking: :joy:
i cant promise i will be a good boy though…

thanks, nah it should be an easy fix the only reason i assume its locked its because it could not read the fuel that got added some weeks ago.
so it thinks it ran out but i never let it run out… so yeah i think it just was unable to read the last added fuel

2 Likes

yea most likely the same issue

there’s 3 other gleam portals there at the farm area setup by the lovely @ellyphant

That’s why they look so crappy in comparison to the warm blue :joy:

awwww don’t be so hard on yourself lol a farm is a farm i guess, most people have 1 goal aim for the gleam i guess looks are not really important, put a sign somewhere saying free 1ss oort shards if you contact me they would not even notice it haha

1 Like

wild guess… same sync issue as the Guild & Friends list issue(s)
@blake

1 Like

Hahaha I have now built so many gleam farms (30+) I really only do the bare minimum now, you should see the first one built by me and @wakeNbake, fancy af, now they are lucky if I put a platform up at all :joy:

5 Likes

well to be honest its a bummer, its a mall setup and who gets pointed at for it being offline?
ME! people that dont read the forums assume I’m to blame for this i noticed the last person having this , had to wait 6 days? i mean the longer the wait the more damage gets done, its already 4 hours and counting

2 Likes

honestly… buy the smallest fuel and add on top.
A) Just in case the reclaim system starts to think it been off for 7 days…
B) perhaps it will allow you access soon™

1 Like

Should be 2 weeks.

@HOST If this is that your main planet where I visited ~week ago it plane fuel was low, check your used codes inside game from redeem code tab.

2 Likes

think he demonstrated that in post #7 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeah i did, currently shows me it has 4 weeks+ left

1 Like

Oh ohw… I can’t visit any world…

:joy::rofl::joy:not online atm :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes