Is it marble i see?

9 Likes

What… What… Whaaaaat?

1 Like

The texture looks interesting.

must be from another dimension - have you had OBE lately? :wink:

All the time…

1 Like

The thing on the right looks cool, the left looks broken or unfinished.

The right looks like Compacted Gravel to me.

4 Likes

It’s blink guys, one of the specials. The right is compact, the left is decorative

3 Likes

These do not look cool enough to be blink.
The left one looks like sedimentary marble which I really like (and looks like a connected texture too!)
The right one looks like it would be compacted gravel but I dont like the corners. It makes it look tiled. Connected textures ALWAYS look better than tiled IMO.

I wouldn’t judge yet, they are unfinished :stuck_out_tongue: Judge the textures when they are announced!

just what I was thinking

1 Like

There’s no time to explain!
You must to go in World Builder. Right now!

And do what? :joy:

:thinking::sushing_face: Psss… it’s a little secret.

thats exactly what i’m doing! i’m judging the textures as i see them! this is what the devs want, right?

Yah, when the textures are done xD pretty sure they are still being worked on… We aren’t meant to be able to see them yet…

sigh. i think you’re missing my point. i’m giving feedback on what may still be a work in progress. I KNOW everything is still in development. which is why i’m providing my opinions on the new things i see.

1 Like

A coin lock! I was wondering if something like this was gonna be a thing >.>

Funny how this is months old and I never even noticed this image before…

Did you ever hear about lance or hunter? :rofl:

1 Like

Oh yeah, i heard about both of those, i’m waiting for the Hunter to come out, i’d like to be surprised by something for once while mining lmao!

As for the Lance, I really wanna see how that goes, it would be fun to have a good melee for once.

The Coin Lock was something i never even thought of being available lol

1 Like