Is it too hard to find hunts? Post here

I can probably come to this one if it’s daily too : )
I just tank.

I think initially due to time constraints probably a couple times a week but if we find enough hunt leaders we could potentially make it daily.

I’m thinking maybe 9pm to 11pm GMT might work better

I run hunts as often as I possibly can any day of the week with my main character. Ubermensch. Sometimes twice a day on weekends.
But, my looooong work hours and single dad with kids status doesn’t warrant that to be NEARLY as often as I’d like to. My Family always comes first in my book.

Otherwise, an amazing man named @Lesioui of Sasquatchville runs them every single night at 8:30Est

2 Likes

I am organizing hunts in the Evening for European time. usually 2-3 times per week, but not fixed days.
20:30 pm (CET/CEST) at the Hunt Hive.
Today is one planned, will be announced on Discord through the bot.

Whoever is not familiar how it works, I believe every bigger guild will gladly explain or contact me here/on discord Combustive#4731.

EDIT: these are no platforms, but move-your-bums hunts, every hunt on a different planet, Exos as well.

3 Likes

I’d highly recommend Combustives hunts!

2 Likes

Didn’t even know you were doing these would be awesome if they were announced via hunt bot

They always are

3 Likes

I’ve had problems with getting hunt notifications on discord recently. None of them are popping up on my phone now. I’ve checked settings and the channels are all set to notify me.

Phone version of discord is unreliable at times I find also

1 Like

Yea the phone discord app is always turning off push notifications on me.

1 Like

Actually better time than the 5pm one since where I live that’s dinner time. Eating before is too early, after is way too late…

This is great! Look at all this community action :blush:

1 Like