Is it too hard to find hunts? Post here

Maybe we should help hunters more - perhaps a unified hunting discord and get as many hunt leaders as possible to use one single hunt discord so people can more easily find hunts. I’m going to start this thread let’s try to list as many hunt groups as possible.

I’m out of touch with hunting myself, but let’s get as many known hunts collected in here as possible - hunt group name; meeting place; hunt leaders to contact; typical hunting times in both GMT and EDT. Post any info you have!

1 Like

Leader: BobBuilder
Guild: H.S.E.
Days: Wednesday and Thursday
Time: 11pm EST (3am GMT)

Meeting at: Down by the Shore with Pauly (Accessable through Hunt Hive below robot, Gyosha Mall Main Hub, Kindred Bay, DK Mall, PS Biitula Diagon Alley)

2 Likes

HSE discord posts hunt announcements for Hunt Hive, Reapers and Sasquachville all in one convenient channel:

Nixia / TNT has a similar channel. How do they get them to sync up?

1 Like

They’re using the same discord bot, so there’s already global cross-server hunt announcements if the server owner wants it.

3 Likes

You can get to the root of this on the actual official discord server it posts to “looking-for-group”.

Post the command '!hunter" to get discord notifications when hunts are announced.

I’m not sure who give hunt leaders permission to announce hunts via the bot but I believe it’s simoyd or one of the official discord admins.

1 Like

Yea I hunt everyday but I only post on weekends…aussie hours isn’t alot of people on…even though my groups are normally small

1 Like

Is the Meteor Meet hunt happening tonight does anyone know? The last few times I’ve managed to get online at the right time there were no announcements for one and my oort supply is dwindling :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah last few times I’ve gone no ones turned up. Hoping they haven’t stopped them, I need mats.

1 Like

Me too. Ill be on tonight at that time… If there isn’t an organised one :crossed_fingers: we can see who turns up and just do the old fashioned running around thing if you want

1 Like

Yeah sounds good to me. I need oort and creature trophies

1 Like

Hi there, may I know what is the time and timezone for Meteor Meet hunt? Been to the portal hub but forgotten what time it stated.

1 Like

It’s usually at 5pm UK time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok thank you. Too bad its 00:00 in the morning for me in my area.

I was in-fact planning to make something in-game to help players organise such things - At least for Exoplanet hunts, now that Sentinel’s Crest are a thing.

Simply sorting out a few things regarding permissions for an area and such, so it might be a week or two.

2 Likes

how many here would be up for a 8.30pm GMT hunt on circ?
i rarely use to make it on the 5pm during the week.
Who ever owns the platforms on circ would you be willing to give TNT access/tokens to lead hunts?

2 Likes

I could probably manage that time.

1 Like

I think you would make a great hunt leader is this something you would be up for?
I could realistically only host once or twice a week.
@cagian

1 Like

If it’s still running at around 9:30pm I’ll be able to tag along for a bit as well

I’d be willing to give it a go

3 Likes

Ok any experienced hunt leaders hit me up with the top tips i.e. the dedicated people we need doing certain things, id rather there was some structure so its noob friendly too.

i.e. do we need someone to build the tower thing, a dedicated bomber, a couple of healers etc.

I say this because the last hunt i went on although great fun was pretty annoying that people just kept randomly throwing huge bombs which killed me twice.

1 Like