Is oortonline.com down?

Hey is it just me or is the main site down?

Yeah Iā€™m having that too, just a blank pageā€¦

jepp, me too ā€¦ may be the page gets a new look? (tomorrow is Oortā€™s 1st Birthday :wink: )

2 Likes

Woah really? I didnā€™t know that. Now Iā€™m hoping for something new.
(And maybe they might release a little more game content as a surprise :slight_smile: )

Yeah as birne says, its 1 year anniversary for announcement tommorow and i am pretty sure something will happen, hopefully a patch with new stuff.

Down for me too, I really hope there is new stuff coming^^

The site is down as the host is having an outage. Will hopefully be back soon - but itā€™s out of our control. :frowning:

1 Like

oh ā€¦ not good ā€¦ hope everything is going on smooth soon :confused:

At least we still have the forum :oort:

2 Likes

At least james didnā€™t deny that something special is happening tomorrow^^

2 Likes

Well he did way it was an outage, which most likely refers to a power outage, so as far as i can see he said ā€˜ā€˜it is down because the server hosting the website is having power problemsā€™ā€™ which would imply that it is not on purpose.

yes but ā€œThe site isnā€™t down because of an updateā€ doesnā€™t implie ā€œThere will be no updateā€

1 Like

The Hope is the last to die! ā€¦ painful suffering giving itā€™s last breath on itā€™s dying bed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

No major update this week, but we are gaining a big backlog of stuff to release. Thanks for your patience, it will be worth it!

The next major release will almost certainly be the most content weā€™ve released since launch.

5 Likes

An audio amuse-bouche.

2 Likes

oortonline.com is back up for me - btw.

2 Likes

That sounds very mech-ish^^

No worries. You guys are making good progress.

1 Like

any news on the QA video, or did you guys kinda give up on that?

Sounds like an airship engine that turns on and off.