Is the Bonus Consumables Helix worth it?

8-10 I suppose?

For me it’s mostly 6-9, most are 7 and 8 tho with the occasional bad luck and less than 6 and rarely the max of 10…

I have for sure gotten 11… mostly I get 8.

It’s another RNG thing so I imagine it is definitely possible to get more than 10% when you get really lucky.

Another rumour I have heard is that the bonus applies twice with cooked food? Once when you craft it raw and again when you cook in the furnace. Is this true?

It is, but is a bit of a hit and a miss, see above…

1 Like

Ah I see, I should know better than to skim read upon waking up. Thankyou.

So you would have to be crafting an horrendous amount of brews and pies to even make the level one buff a worthy return on your investment? I can’t imagine there is a lot of margin in these.

Edit: I guess this would be well worthwhile for a number of people in a guild with coordinated bulk crafting efforts, unfortunately not going to be worth it to me as a solo guilder though is what I was trying to work out.

2 Likes

I like the lvl 2 tho, have it always on…

Yes this is how you get 11 bonus items on a batch of 50 with a 10% bonus I guess.

I opened my heart to RNGesus years ago but he continues to cast me aside. I keep thinking it must have something to do with the sins of my fathers. But it may just be that someone has to make up for people who consistently roll on the high side.

Yeah I guess after the grapple and run buff really is the only guild buff that players would consider a must have. The last 2 buff slots are always a bit of a question mark for me. Funnily enough I usually end up running the hammer versatility level 1 buff myself just because of the sheer amount of mining I do and I like to save myself 1 shot on the sand and gravel… I’m a lazy miner, haha.

1 Like

Spark and wear man. That isn’t RNG and when i’m playing actively level 2 is well worth it.

For most I can understand that as an obvious choice… but again with all the mining I do I have chests overflowing with coal and my workshop takes all of 60 seconds to repair.

Ahhh, if that coal is in your way I have a place for it.

Sorry to wander off topic but OP posted they have a satisfactory answer so yeah :blush:

1 Like

Builders buff! Can’t go without!

I run four Buffs, grapple, spark, builders on main, bonus Consumables replaces builders on crafter faction

1 Like

I usually run the building safety when I’m planning on getting stuck into a build as I love the extra increase to chisel and build range. I am far too uncoordinated to handle building with maximum agility let alone the builders buff, haha.