Is the universe live?

Hahaga That looks like he’s still waiting for the next TOOL album! Haha (sigh)

1 Like

Yes, the universe is live. Just not the one you want. It’s okay though, while life doesn’t always give you what you want, it does give you what you need.

1 Like

Guys you’ve all gotta remember; all good things take time, and remember what happened to the last guys that tried to race to the finish on a project this massive? They called it no mans sky, and its JUST now a enjoyably playable game. I for one am glad theyre not rushing things with this one, and if we get the universe early, and its actually stable, id imagine we’d all be more appreciative for the time they took rolling things out the right way.

3 Likes

Every Time i think about this i get Dark Souls Flashback… How i battled half an hour against a Dragon and on the Last 5 HP i got greedy and died…

NEVER GET GREEDY ON FINISH LINE!!

5 Likes

… now? :eye::nose::eye::question:

@Grovinski, @Heureka and Virgil? (can’t find ya in here, you must have been there as your alt?) - all joined me by the fire in my humble home, to kill time and brag while the new universe is brewing somewhere in UK secret devs’ base.

Here is a short fun video in 2 versions: no restrictions and 18+. Decide responsibly which one is for you. :wink:

no restrictions

18+

5 Likes

Love it, so silly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Time goes by so slowly…

Love the initiative to have a little fun instead of arguing

I was driving through Los Angeles traffic or I would have loved to come too! Maybe next time

1 Like

Hope to make spontaneous meetings like that and short movies for fun for any occasion or no occasion in future.

1 Like

4 Likes

aaaaaaa… my steam started downloading something for Boundless!!!

150+ MB

must be the character customization and maybe some other things plus the new universe!! (there was 6.5 MB difference between old live and new testing for 4 planets so… how many worlds now?)

and as always steam downloads first and announcements come last…

3 Likes

I nearly pissed myself laughing - this was supposed to be a joke, a hoax of sort…

a few seconds after posting the above, this happened:

1 Like

Shortly now

1 Like

you mean Soon :tm:

2 Likes

oh @boundmore … stirring the pot agean? :joy_cat:

be careful or some might stir your pot :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Great rule to have is the person who stirs the pop pot must then lick the spoon…

4 Likes

I like it that is a good rule. I’m gonna start a fresh batch of fudge.

2 Likes

Update avaliable in steam!

1 Like

Server still offline though :frowning: