Is there an underground city?

Does anyone know if there is an underground city or something like a dwarven mine city idea?

if not, lets build it :smiley:

4 Likes

One of the Tier 3 planets would be great for mining. Narsharil sorta has something but it’s not really a city.

2 Likes

would be awsome to build something like Moria (from lord of the rings) / ironforge (world of warcraft dwarven home city) and make small homes inside a mountain going down deep under the ground

2 Likes

Yeah Lord of the rings is what I had in mind. I don’t know how world’s work. If they have bed rock if that’s the case it wouldnt be very deep. I would be interested in helping once I catch up on my builds :slight_smile:

1 Like

well if we find a big mountain and start our way down it will technically be quite far down/deep haha.

1 Like

I’ve been toying around with this idea as well. If you find one: Tell us!
If you start one: You can count on my hammer, when my current project is more complete.

1 Like

i kinda have the start of something like this on Vulpto…:sweat_smile:
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

You should post some screenshots :thinking:

i will once i log on in about an hour. its nothing special yet though lol havent really touched it in a few weeks, trying to figure out what to do with it and working on another build atm. but its at lava layer :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Show us!! xD

1 Like

My main settlement is a Moria-like build in a mountain with temple, main hall, not-finished catacombs and a throne room - located on different levels and connected through hallways and stairs. Iwas doing it on my own and had many other projects going on so its not as big as it would had I someone working with me. It was my dream to have 3-4 people working together on a dwarven city in the mountains. Maybe sometime in future. I got busy with other ideas lately.

1 Like

we need to do this guys!

1 Like

like i said lol nothing special yet

5 Likes

Maybe you’d like to add a beacon next to me and add to my small labirynth of halls and stairs?

You could start on the opposite side of the mountain we would try to meet in the heart of the mountain. There’s a lot to dig down too - with some nice caves right underneath my main hall floor.

2 Likes

Oh, didnt notice you have started already.
Here are my halls inside and outside view as well:

5 Likes

lets do it, WE BUILD

2 Likes

Great stuff guys!

1 Like

im in! where is it haha

1 Like

You’ll find chords in the first post here plus more screenshot:

1 Like