Is this a great or just decent forge of changing chisels?

As the titles asks, is this a great forge or just so so for changing chisels? Personally i love the dura i got on it, ended up crafting my own pure boon 3’s for this and decided to just use up the other 8 stone chisels i had on hand.

2 Likes

Looks like a very good forge. For me, a great forge on changing chisels would incorporate a defect to reduce action speed.

4 Likes

But I love tapping a block 5 times when 2 would do!

I kid, I kid! Nice durability on this one too.

1 Like

lol :slight_smile:

10 Characters

Noobs! I take a mega fast brew before block change chiseling! :joy:

A very nice forge indeed!

Honestly, if I need a block changer I just add that boon and nothing more, so this would be the better forge!

1 Like

I think a great forge is all about what you want out of it. Personally, (especially if its a gem changer), i’d love the changing boon + durability only. So based on that, ill say its a nice forge. I don’t usually bother with stone/iron tools due to cost of forging ingredients but that’s me. Awesome anyway!

Honestly, this is a good forge. To know exactly how good id have to know how many materials you’ve used. But the result is much better than the usual bare bones changers. So Yep!

I used probably more materials than needed for the result, was 8 chisels so theres the cost of that as well. effect gum, longevity gum pure boon 3 compound and a few leftovers of pure boon 1 compound all in all could have probably made this in 4 less rounds than i ended up doing. 26 rounds total i believe it was.

this was much more fun with pure boon 3 vs my first forge attempt using pure boon 1 where i was not getting
much out of the boon ofc so stability war was intense for that try. 10/10 won’t go back to pure boon 1 for a while.

Yeah, pure boon 1 is good to trigger a roll, but it provides next to no boon points. Its deceptive that using it as a primary ingredient seems good due to the 0 vigour usage. But the stab cost is just as high as anything. Are you around today?

pure boon 1 is only needed for triggering rolls when you have a nearly full bar as it saves you pure boon 3.

2 Likes

Nice one.

All you really need is change and durability to make it last. Light source is a nice bonus. If you cancel energy drain it makes it even better in case you whack a lot.

1 Like

These are typically how I make my changing chisels too for my store. I think these are quite good! Nice going!

1 Like

Looks good to me. :+1:

It’s good but I prefer to put 3 or 4 levels of Energy Saver on (ease gum) instead of action speed. This reduces energy use to zero so when using the chisel you never run out of energy, really useful if you need to change alot of blocks. Also, I find it too hard to control chisels with speed boons.

This is my own way to change sedi to meta rocks for marbles :
1 - Mass craft stone chisel
2 - Mass forge them all for change block type effect (only one boon)
3 - eat teaching pie + mega fast brew
4 - find a huge area then start to placing the rocks and chiseling + moving backward at the same time. For each stack of refined stones I got 32k EXP in just minutes. => Huge profit !

The speed bonisnis just from skills. No effect.