ISO Black and Red Up Dated

So I"m uncertain of numbers but if you have a stand stocked with these let me know where.

If you have a planet I can farm even better.

100,000 coin left

Black~

Soil
Sand
Meta

Red~

Gravel
Sand

Z :rabbit:

Ps. If you come looking for me on Trior I’m the little white rabbit :rabbit2: named Zaina. My buildings are outside the kingdom called Brandywine if at Brandywine you can find a portal to Dark Queen. An as someone found out I go AFC/K (away from controller and keyboard)often.

White grass and foliage are not available on sovereign, just a fyi

How much white grass do you need? And does it matter what kind of grass? I may also have foliage but I’m not sure… I hoard too much to keep track

Can always chisel change the grass and foilage

1 Like

Sadly I know

My guess 4 SS +/-, chisels in stock so no matter type.

1 Like

Yes but change its color unless you have that much paint

1 Like

Red Grass as in Deep Red Grass? Regular Red Grass hasn’t made a appearance yet

1 Like

Yes, Deep Red Grass

I have deep red grass how many you need

My guess is 4 SS +/- this is a bug project biggest I’ve ever done so so uncertain

Can’t paint foliage and grass for now

1 Like

Well you can have some you know we’re to find mes boop

Thank you cookie I’ll stop by shortly

@DarkQueen are you online? I have 4 verdant ss and 3 exotic foliage… all I can spare without cleaning myself out. :slight_smile:

You can use combustion on black gravel to make Black Sand. But it’s not out presently.
Black Metamorphic rock you can get from a ton of planets-- Angel I is the first I think of.
Black Soil [Silty or not can be found on soviergns and transformation chiseled to silty if it’s not already]

Red Sand – not a pure red, but I have a nice dark red on my Glitched Planet you are more than welcome to get as much as you’d like.
Would have to check the system for red gravels to see what colors are out there.

Red Silty Soils I can show you how to get if you want red soil

1 Like

Bump

Dark Queen :princess:

I have a bit of Black sand for sale at Simply Sand in Kree Mall. Also a few shades of red.

2 Likes

Ill stop by soon

1 Like