It would be a great time for a Steam/PSN sale...Just sayin

Yep and also to help Ff7 is on demo on ps4 right now.

1 Like

Another promotional chance, and a way for you to also get your work featured! :smiley: I’m a solo builder, and my stuff isn’t that great, but I know there are a bunch of you building in groups and building incredible things… might consider throwing your work in for this!! :slight_smile:

I got 20 people to click on the steam link :grin: - from there, dunno tho

5 Likes

Nice, great work!! :smiley: :+1:

I really do think that the Animal Crossing base is the perfect one to be hitting right now. While AC might not be as similar to Boundless as NMS and Minecraft and such, I do think that the games compliment each other well, both appeal to those seeking a creative escape. Even the tiniest percentage of AC players seeing us promote it would be huge - sales are through the roof, more than all other of the previous series games combined, tons of social media activity about it right now. This piece sort of sums it up, but I really think people could be tempted in, especially perhaps if we focus on the factors highlighted here - that it provides a creative escape with incredible freedom, rewards time invested, and a great community-

1 Like

13 days…

1 Like

Hope y’all don’t mind a bump, but thought I’d mention something here - if doing social media, keep the #playaparttogether hashtag in mind when posting Boundless stuff. IMO, this campaign (a whole bunch of game companies now in on it) for promoting being social in games to help stay safe during this time, is PERFECT for getting some views to the game, given how great our community is. :slight_smile:

2 Likes