It would be a great time for a Steam/PSN sale...Just sayin

Title says it all. There’s about to be lots of people staying home, playing games, for days straight. The question is not, IF the sale will bring in new players, the question is, HOW MANY.

Just saying… Sorry for being pushy.
----- And please be safe Wonderstruck. I would like you lads/lass’ to stick around awhile longer :wink:

Let’s make this a public thread tho…

How are you planning for this influx of new players?

EDIT: If you can, post Boundless on your social media vice’s. Get the name out there for people to think of checking it out.

And as always, Stay “Boundless” community, you are great, just keep being great.

15 Likes

same thought ive got too yesterday…
turn it into your advantage…
no mass of people?
we dont care!!!
now its

mmorpg time!!!

edit
theres no better time comming to start playing video gam… ehm… boundless…

3 Likes

If there has ever been a good time for a sale, your right, I guess it’s now! :+1:

4 Likes

It seems like the worlds have been a lot fuller lately too. It’s nice seeing all the people playing, even if the reason behind it isn’t all that nice.

1 Like

And let’s go crazy! Also do a PSN sale!

Steam sales seem to be every other week for this game, on PS4 it has been on sale like once I think?

4 Likes

It has never been on sale on PS4.

2 Likes

post it on fb!!!
full power support 4 wonderstruck, now!!!

4 Likes

Oh I lied. It was $8 off once. Didn’t know.

Still I would like to highlight how this is really unfair to PS4 players.

I’d like to get friends on the game. Most of my gamer friends are ps4. So if you are PC you can bring friends with frequent steam sales. If you are PS4 you are a second class citizen in yet another way.

4 Likes

100% agree. I was thinking of posting on Instagram. I’m sure I have some minecraft followers that might take the leap.

3 Likes

If we really wanted to be effective, We would post all over MC pages and threads. I imagine we would get all sorts of visibility from a large target market that already is susceptible to the genre.

4 Likes

No no no US Can’t handle it we aren’t built for this kind of bandwidth they already announced restricting it to school and business only

Any of the Tweets like this - from big outlets talking about good games for social distancing - are the ones I’m keeping a close eye out for, making sure to mention our great community! :smiley:

6 Likes

Save a life. Have a sale.

6 Likes

Another one… chime in folks, haha! :wink:

3 Likes

I live in the US and haven’t heard about anything about the bandwidth being restricted. I play call of duty modern warfare with a couple of friends on the ps4. If bandwidth was being restricted then I wouldn’t be able to play the call of duty game due to it requires a huge bandwidth being cross-platform between pc, ps4, and Xbox. I still run at high speeds. It must just be in your region because there are 5 friends and me and we each live in different states and never had the bandwidth restricted. We play call of duty every day just fine

1 Like

Its if it becomes a problem with all the kids being at home that have to do school and or gaming and people who work at home for video calls if it slows down. they plan on restricting Bandwidth with it targeting us here in the gaming communitywe havent had anyone on the network like this since 9-11

Its bad from me but posted a few hours ago some tweets ^^ how far i can reach is debatable :wink: but this would be a great moment to make use of the situation…

I know bad Tommyke but the fact is people are “locked up” at least in Boundless they can travel other planets.

1 Like

I believe I read the US is allowing a wider range for service providers to supply internet over and they stated there was no concern about a internet service shortage. Im sorry i dont know the technical specification, im not a bits and bytes guy.

1 Like

I’m a bits and byts :cookie: but me only apprentice lvl ( ;.; )

1 Like
2 Likes