Item menu, pick up and drop suggestion

I just had an idea about aligning your items to the hand spots in the inventory menu. So it’s an idea, and not really a necessary change. But, it would reduce the input method via controller or mouse by one click:

So click on an item and keep holding the button while dragging the item to the destination slot. Release the button and the item falls into place.

A visual treat, in order to indicate that the item is being moved would be - duplicate or triple the curser arrow from the beginning slot towards destination slot. With beginning the arrow being smallest up to regular size at the destination slot.

Again this is just an idea which came to my mind, and if would make things easier is on another hand.

I agree, have i so many times accidentally tryed to move items this way. :smiley:

1 Like

I think a similar thing would be: Press run button once in order to activate running, until you slow down again. Or constantly keep the run button pressed.
I enjoy it to activate running by pressing once. It far more pleasant. But Sometimes I simply dont know whether run is still active, - especially if you need to cross a small gap by jumping with more speed, and you cannot pick up pace because u have only two blocks space for gaining speed.