It's raining in my house

hello, i often wonder why it’s raining in my house … i even have another floor above … so 2 ceiling and it’s raining in my house :confused:

I’m going to blame the sprinkler system.

no … I checked everything everything everything … the toilet upstairs too :thinking:

3 Likes

Did you leave the dry ice container open? Thats not suppose to be used until the party tonight.

1 Like

Is the roof chiseled? I noticed that it snows inside a building if the roof is chiseled (at least if it’s iron-chiseled)…

oh wait … there’s a smell of beer … I’ll get back to you about it

2 Likes

I did notice this too.

actually this the only part of the roof that is chiseled

i have rain inside also, no chiseling on the roof , but i have a lot of glass , and i think that is the rain machine

Out of interest, have you tried lowering a part of the ceiling and seeing if it still rains? I’m wondering if the height/gap between floor and ceiling is causing it?

not crazy … I have this building made of glass and it’s raining inside … there’s nothing chiseled.

no and I will not try because it’s a big build

I did not mean the ENTIRE ceiling, just do a 3x3 patch to test.

Maybe use some furnaces as buckets to catch the water?

do you need water? 1,000c per furnaces of water

1 Like

do you have an open door, or a gap in the wall/ceiling anywhere (intentional or not)

an open door or tunnel can fill the whole inside of a building, as can a small gap anywhere, doenst just localise to the small area!

Maybe missed a spot of glass? Signs used as windows or ceiling doesn’t stop rain or snow either.

maybe the door i will check … but it would still be really strange as effect…

my ceilings and floors are made of bricks and marbles

Are the walls chiseled? I dis a chisel pattern on my wall once, and I had rain.