It's wipe day

GET HYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

So excited. Let’s do this!

7 Likes

ehem

Steggs101Wonderstruck
3h

The new universe won’t be rolling out today, we’re focusing on closing off the backer tiers this morning and getting the first set of backer rewards sent to everyone.

We are aiming to get the new universe out this week, but it’s a very intense process which could have many issues along the way, which is why we haven’t set a solid date.

:wink:

(they never said an official date… and im not going to discuss this again :wink: go wild all you want, but i feel for you guys :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I think the best we can do is to all ask them kindly to hopefully give us a 24 or 12 hr warning to when the old server are turned off and a 24 / 12 hr warning on when the new servers are turned on.

Maybe if we all pool our Tallow or some other reward and offer it to the developers we can get a hint on when the end will occur and the new dawn start…

8 Likes

I hear developers love Tallow. . maybe with some rare mud???

4 Likes

you guys and your mud :joy:
let’s bribe them with…

I have a few buckets left.
5 Likes

I may have used them. . . . . . Amanda let me have a few. .

4 Likes

there is always a little more :wink:

looks good by the way!

2 Likes

Yay! I am excited :smiley:

We could shut off the flow and tie them down at the base of the obelisk. . then open the flow… It took almost a minute for the lava to reach the ground. . all that time they can watch the lava coming to seal their fate. .(add evil laugh)

can’t wait

1 Like