Ive done something i would not think of doing

yea thats right I would not have expected it myself. I can use some help, please.
I have always wanted to become a streamer some years ago, I saved up for the software, got myself back then a laptop suitable for streaming, but due to a relationship breakup back in 2019 nothing came of it anymore since I had a new house to dress, now with a new future with baby and girlfriend give priority to that too. some of you know I have been saying I will get a microphone soon…
yet I always seem to expend the time, haha, then people tell me why don’t you start a gofundme, it’s 2022 I’m sure people will like to help! so it’s time to ask for help from boundless and possibly other social media the funds will go towards a good microphone and possible headphones for me to start my streaming journey, what will I stream? well mostly boundless but hopefully it will help the game too

I thank everyone that would like to help out and it’s much appreciated any donations are helpful towards the goal, if more get raised (which I doubt lol) but then I could even get a cam.

I mean who doesn’t want to see HOST stream right :stuck_out_tongue:

well here it is, feel free to add your name so I can add the names to the streaming service (about me) as a thank you

15 Likes

“Next month”

That seems like more than a month to me :joy:

6 Likes

5 Likes

haha yep, I’ve been saying it over and over

4 Likes

bro! thank you for the generous donation!
shocked-gasp

5 Likes

Even before I met him he wanted to get one already oof. Sadly even my savings are burned away due to more important things :sweat_smile: wish I could give You and the baby the world :disappointed: but I can’t. Just can do my best to support you otherwise :slight_smile: I Love You :heart: :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

@May-L04 you do more than enough! your love for us is more than we could ever wish for :heart::heart::kiss::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I’m Lost it says Host Marcel are the donations going towards Marcel-chan or Host-chan :laughing: :heart: @Marcel0206

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: it is going to Marcel the Host haha :relaxed:

i’m called marcel too but yeah there’s a story behind HostMarcel since a teen-ager i got given the name host i even got a tattoo on my arm!

6 Likes

I post it on Twitter hope that helps host-chan boop :heart: :cookie:

3 Likes

thank you for your generous donation @BabyCookie much love! :heart::heart: and thank you for the share on Twitter, pretty curious ^^

3 Likes

Just gave, shared Cookie’s twitter link too! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

you’re an angel @bucfanpaka :heart: also thank you for your generous donation and for sharing the link! I’m already halfway OMG this is crazy!

thanks everyone for the kind support I’m speechless

6 Likes

Dude I hope not, otherwise the mic won’t be very useful.

12 Likes

Just in case you made the post cuz the cat stepped on Enter or something… even fully funded, stream only if it makes you happy!

also… hippity, hoppity bump.

2 Likes

@thestrategiclion yeah, even the little one can take time away but other than that I’m really excited! i used to stream now and then but with a mic it is just that little more interesting for the viewers

thanks to everyone that supported me to reach my goal! it seems I have reached the donation goal!
also, thanks to the whole community for the support not just by donations but also for mental support and for pushing me to start this gofundme. I would not have assumed it would go this fast! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: any spare donations will go towards a possible cam. i will also post what I’ve gotten from it with proof! once again thanks for sharing and thanks for the donations and thanks for all the support of any kind! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

edit: microphone ordered!

HyperX QuadCast S

and a nice stand for it.

HyperX QuadCast Boom Arm Stand - Profesional microphone stand compatible with HyperX QuadCast S-microphone

tenor (3)

12 Likes

Let Me know when you Start your 1st Stream so I can support you boop

5 Likes

Will for sure let you know! Thank you :blush: :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Ill be a regular in your streams I’m sure :slight_smile:

3 Likes