I've lost my beacon

I’m new to this game but I lost my only Beacon when I moved halfway across Berlyn. I have already visited the Beacon request thread made by Turakae, but I can’t reply. Can I make a new Beacon?

Hi @Laythian, let’s go through this step by step right quick to see if we can’t first recover your lost beacon.

Firstly, just for the sake of clarity, did you lose the beacon, or did you break it?

Assuming you simply got lost and can’t find your way back to it, refer to the compass at the top of the screen. The orange house icon will point the way home.

If you broke the beacon and picked it up, you should have it in your inventory.

If you completely lost it, you should be able to hand craft a new one from some timber and rocks from the inventory “hand craft” tab.

The old beacon request thread is no longer relevant, as beacons are now player crafted and placed.

6 Likes

I think I broke the Beacon and didn’t pick it up.

Also, the Beacon crafting recipe does not show up, even when I have the Ingredients.

Have you resolved this? If not give me your planet and coordinates and I’ll drop one off for you.

6 Likes

My coordinates are:
[1446, 117, 2166] Berlyn

1 Like

On my way, @Laythian.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, @Pseudonym84

2 Likes

I had the same issue. Seems its a bug.
To solve the issue I relunched the game and started breaking blocks next to where the beacon was (I was trying to not lose my machinery). Doing that seems to “block update” the beacon item and popup it for me.

Hope it helps.
Lemme know if that works.

That’s odd. Should be logged as a bug. @vdragon

2 Likes

The beacon system in the current Testing version is different to the Live version, which will be updated in due course.

1 Like