@James šŸŽ… BOUNDLESS XMAS WISH

Dear Santa :santa: @james

All I want for Xmas is a 64x Region Color Changing Exo for BOUNDLESS that spins up for 12 days before Santa comes called KARLā€¦. :heart: :evergreen_tree: :gift: :clinking_glasses:

11 Likes

+1

64 is max size right?

1 Like

I mainly wish for the candy cane drop / snowball meteor event to run a bit longer.
While itā€™s pretty easy to stock up on Halloween orbs getting those red candy canes needs much more time (and people which run around together with you). Iā€™d love to be able to get my hands on a decent amount of twinkles for decoration purposes this year.

7 Likes

Id be happy with a normal color changing exo that we always get itā€™s usually more than enough.

On top of that, Iā€™d do an @monty1 he is my new Santa Claus. I am not sure if @Tiggs is a Christmas Elf or a reindeerā€¦ I suppose that remains to be determined :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

i wish we could get candfy cane in similiar way as spooky orbs, i hate meteors, just hate, i have no time for such events, i can run gathering flowers in my free time, even 15 minutes, meteor event required exact few hours and focus on event whole the time, i cant, just cantā€¦

gimme candy cames craftable from ice/glacier/sugar/syrupflowers (green and red) BUT no longer drops from meteor event

i love xmas decorations, twinkles are awesome, xmas oortys, xmas trees

but as long candy canes will be meteor event drops - im out.

4 Likes

Platform hunts are pretty tame and while it does require a bit of time to collect a good amount you could just do a hunt for 30 mins.

I actually love hunts and I get quite a good amount of items even if I donā€™t stay for the whole thing. Some great hunt leaders out there. @Foxx449 @Chicula @Wondernut @glr and @2FACEWICKED to name just a few. I am sure they would be happy to have you and donā€™t mind at all if you cut it short.

4 Likes

REd believe me, i know, i loved platform hunts, 2 years ago attended almost every Jaceys hunt :smiley: but now for me its not fun anymore, after my brain surgery 2 years ago now this insane amount of movement and light is very tiring for my brainā€¦i wish i could hunt again

6 Likes

Iā€™m sorry you can no longer attend them and enjoy them. If you need anything from a hunt let me know :slight_smile:

Tiggs is a dwarf. Remember itā€™s ā€œTiggā€™s Tunnelsā€ afterall :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Not sure what you mean @glr I was actually stating that you run a good hunt.

Not sure why you took offense.

Anyways, back on topic color-changing exo ā€¦ Yes please!

2 Likes

i read it wrong sorry was trying to take out the comment

1 Like

i admit when i am wrong

2 Likes

We need this again haha @CaptAmerica1611

1 Like

Iā€™ll probably be leading 1-2 hunts a day on various t1-t2 planets (side note) if anyone has a t1 or t2 planet(preferably med or large) and you want someone to run a hunt on it hmu :sweat_smile: I can do it

2 Likes

Guess its safe to say we have all been bad this year, and Santa isnā€™t gonna bring us a Color Changing EXO for XMAS week.

Iā€™ve been EXTRA good this year so Color Changing Exo is still on? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Generally we see it closer to Valentines but who knows maybe?

1 Like

With the change of management, we could see it whenever they feel like it. Hopefully more often than in the past. Having 4-6 a year would be Wondernutā€¦ I mean Wonderful.

4 Likes