[Jand Fels] --[T7 - Savage Rift Exoworld]--

I’ll come do my part shortly! :hammer: :hammer:

2 Likes

lol, I can’t even hold all mine!!!

10 Likes

I think it would be nice to have one t7 exo where those who regularly get there first and clean the planet out all agree to give that exo a miss, to give others a chance.

1 Like

No worries, just take my car, buddy :joy:

11 Likes

There’s still 52k rift left there and now you don’t have to dig half as much for it

4 Likes

Sadly communism doesn’t work. Or sharing and caring

I just do it to show everyone that the planet has a lot of the resource.

Sometimes you see comments about exos being worthless but I say it’s just them whining and don’t taking the time to check what they can offer

4 Likes

I usually just stop at 360 or so. Also exos Spawn so randomly that a couple of the last t7 spawned while I was sleeping.

I still went mining more than 8 hours after and got a nice loot.

2 Likes

Yep, even though we’ve taken a lot (exo had the best crowds I’ve seen in awhile) still plenty there! :slight_smile: When I was mining earlier, what I was doing - edges of big hotspots, and smaller hotspots hit less hard. As long as you see it lit up, it is around… try the extremes of the range. This time I’m doing pretty well in the lower part of it particularly, finding good seams between 20-25. Go up to 45-50 too. Those areas less likely to be hit.

Rift is definitely popular though - it IS so pretty! :smiley:

2 Likes

Ya, I think the equip under-performs with the energy drain/action speed… but that grapple is just SO sparkly! =D #hypnoRift

1 Like

Went again to a small spot and pretty much cleared it diging from 44 to 30. Used half my hammer and got this.

Edit:

Another topaz run on the same spot.

This was the spot last night

This is how it looks right now

So even if you were not one of the first to get to the exo you still can get resources

1 Like

That cannot be real. You do have the :lying face: emote. And i can CLEARLY see the photoshopped rift in your left hand and right. Then you have the UNREAL amount of land plots with an UNREAL amount of coin. Then the pants and cool glasses

1 Like

Now that you say it. It seems quite fake :thinking:

1 Like

There’s no /way/ that’s fake. He’s just a hard worker! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks legit to me, its just a picture from the future. See how it lacks a date?

2 Likes

Doesnt everyone get that much rift from a single hammer when they are the first one on an exo?

1 Like

Single hit gives you that much when you first arrive

1 Like

I dunno… I’m pretty good at spotting fakes… looks legit to me! :man_student:

1 Like

Everybody crackin jokes! :joy: This sarcasm is hilarious!

2 Likes

But nah, all jokes aside, that’s fake AF.

2 Likes