[Jand Fels] --[T7 - Savage Rift Exoworld]--

All the mining pays off… lv. 300! :grin:

Still plenty left… I am going to get some sapphire-topaz tokens up soon though. Add in the fossils and still pretty profitable, and they’re barely touched.

3 Likes

How can you Check how many resourcen of each the Planet has?

PS Exoworlds Discord -

Very useful all-around! :smiley: I check in on it a fair bit these days, in case a new one pops, haha.

On the resources, I think what it is counting is the number of blocks - so can get more than one per each of course. Also, the exos are smaller than permanents so good to keep in mind when comparing resource numbers.

1 Like

Can you please Post a Link so i can Open IT in discord App i usw a smart Phone and If opens the invite from Here.

Or invite me Turrican2006#9854

Thx in advance
Turrican2006

1 Like

I’ll ask over there - not sure how to do that, apologies, but I bet one of them can! :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

What is the goo color for this planet

same as the rocks and sponge (usually just the rock color)

Edit: Only grabbed a few of each during my atlas trip

Annotation%202020-04-20%20035413

2 Likes

Anyone have a good location for gleam on this planet?

I “think” this is the location I found that had a natural air pocket you can swim down to and stand in underwater and have direct access to a large gleam source.

JandGleam

Currently at work, I know I have a screenshot of the good spot at home so can check later and verify it was this location.

2 Likes

Thank you.

Where I am standing is the natural air pocket below and behind the gleam formation at this location. Just make sure you have a good loot magnet otherwise it will all float to the surface.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.