Just coming back from break ... anything exciting happening in game?

As the title says anything exciting going on?
Fresh new builds?
New players to expl… er…help?

4 Likes

Well, depends on which patch you left I think.

Ehh hard to say… the last time I really played other than to fuel a couple portals or pull oort from storage was during the last gleambow event.

We have reclaim now. You can go to your beacon, reclaim it (it holds your blocks/items in a “cloud” until you claim them) and move all of your items at one time. Also, if you forget to refuel or re-up GC, your items are stored via reclaim for you.

There’s the new compactness plot system. Your builds have to be more compact/dense - no more sprawling-spider-web-roads-etc. If your place becomes too uncompact, you’ll get a warning to add/remove plots.

We have new zero-edge glass signs and glowing glass signs. GC peeps can use emojis.

We’re waiting on the next Gleambow.

2 Likes

Hey there!

Let’s see, we just got a new update introducing the long awaited beacon compactness update. To go along with this necessary step forward, we were also granted the amazing beacon reclaim system and some smashing new glass signage as well as a slew of other fixes/minor additions.

In other news, the universe nearly imploded over emojis & spark minting… :zap:

IMG_1272

Apparently we have an influx of new players thanks to a humble bundle… so, fresh blood… :syringe:

IMG_1281

Lastly… we have already experienced our monthly Biitulian-drama meltdown. :microbe:

IMG_1282

Can’t think of anything else worth mentioning. What’s new with you? :beer:

7 Likes

Last gleambow event?

Then game feature wise not much of anything.

Prototype creative mode, beacon compactness, beacon reclaim and new glass signs with emojis.

Many changes under the hood that were needed, and it looks like they are working towards rental worlds, but nothing really exciting. Add a global pandemic and tensions rise to obnoxious levels

2 Likes

Not much is new with me. Blessed to still be working and playing Videogames lol

Thanks for the news.

2 Likes

I remember reading most of that was more looking for anything new in game as in builds that have popped up or builds that have disappeared. However thanks for the concise listing.

I was really hoping that some new permie worlds would have popped up due to the humble bundle sale and was hoping we would have rental worlds by now.

Wasn’t actually planning on coming back until rentals were available but…

Soon™ I heard…

4 Likes

Soon :tm: can’t happen soon enough.

2 Likes

4 Likes

We Have More :cookie: s now (^-^)

3 Likes

not sure when Dodge Bombs started, but it is a thing now. 5 different arenas as far as I know. it’s a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Hey man just got back aswell if ya bored come to sunken town got hole list of projects to dig teeth in

2 Likes

I may do that.

How other planets see biitula…

5 Likes

today a bunch off vets came by to help me on the thempark
tomorrow rebuild off guildsanctum kicks off
a park and some general decor infrastructure
also got some new players im helping out
just like good old days lol

4 Likes

Nice glad to hear that. I’m still sorting reclaims hahahahaha