Just got the game excited to start playing

I got excited when I started playing over a year ago (early access) and still have that feeling, escpicially with continuous output of new content and game polish.
Do have fond memories of the eary days though, figuring stuff out and just trying to survive in the wilderness.

I am on Dand, Im not sure how to get to other planets yet.

u are where? Dand? whats this?

I am on Dand in the southeast " Meerbase1 " is the name of my beacon

maybe we got a new planet?

Dand? Is this the name of the city you’re in? At the top of your screen, what’s the very last word on the right?

BTW…welcome to Boundless :grin::blush:

i checked and we dont have any new planets permanent O_O

coordinates are 1,125N by 1,837 E Altitude 74
world name: Dand

@james … wut

Playing on test universe?

1 Like

yes this is test option

1 Like

Yes, you are on the test server.

dand

2 Likes

Did you want to play on the test server? Everything there gets wiped away :woman_shrugging:

aah lol :smiley: i was like wtf :slight_smile: there is no planet named dand on live server :smiley:

3 Likes

You know, in testing universe can be wiped any time, so for more persisting option I suggest playing on live servers. In live you have much higher chance to meet other players. And of course Welcome to Boundless :smiley:

oh dint know that, Ill switch to the regular one before I get to far in, can I have a character in each

1 Like

yes u can :slight_smile: test server just have newest things that are in testing. thats all but it may be wiped. live cant be wiped

1 Like

awesome !! at least I got the hang of some things Ill post here as soon as I get my live server base up

It’s ok. When there’s new stuff coming, the test server is the place to be. :+1:

Live has 50 planets to choose from and hundreds of players, huge portal hubs, access to crazy EXO planets with rare resources, etc.

1 Like

7 Likes