Just got the game excited to start playing

:laughing: thought there was a new planet rip

2 Likes

You’re making me laugh so hard I’m crying! Thank you :rofl::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Welcome to boundless shout if you need anything!

1 Like

I’ve never dropped my inventory and grabbed my warp augments that quickly before. :eyes::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

@james these are confusions that new people should not have. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

You are on a test server?! The game is about to get a lot harder. But atleast u know how to do everything.

1 Like

Still learning things but got the hang of some of the basic stuff

1 Like

New Location ( Us east server ) my name Dakarai - 2116N by 2124E Altitude 72 planet Raxxa Beacon Name: Meerbase2

4 Likes

Welcome to Boundless

1 Like

Welcome to the game
Love that Meerkat profile pic!

1 Like

Welcome! :fist_right: :boom: :fist_left:

1 Like

Ok now make your way to biitula.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, Meerkats are my favorite animal

1 Like

Welcome - we all were waiting for you :grinning:
Succes and keep on playing :boundless:

1 Like

Welcome!!

I sstrongly suggest learning the Portal Seekers network of portals.

Or Ultima’s network or others, but i find Portal Seekers easiest. Its set up like a circle with a ‘T’ where Biitula is the crossroads headed toward Delta Cancrete and the harder planets.

1 Like

How do I learn new portal locations ? I crafted the warp blocks but it only shows my home base as a warp location.

Run around your World looking for the Capital. It shows up as a yellow bleb on your compass. It’s very likely there will be portals somewhere in the capital, and they will probably lead to a portal network (a player-crafted set of portals connecting all worlds).

Save the location of the portal network from the Locations tab of the UI. Once you have the location saved, you can construct Warp Conduits to create temporary gates to travel back to or from your base any time.

1 Like

Hit “P” that will bring up your places menu. Use the locations tab and at the top where it has current location, save the location your standing at to add it to your locations menu.

Mine look like:

Clay field - Delta Cancrete
Hub - Delta Cancrete
Hub - Gravidias Te
Cool next hideout - Houchus

Sometimes warping to the capital of a planet is a good way to find a portal network. Don’t worry about getting lost through other players portals. Remember the planet and city or hub name you started at and you will be able to find your way back 5, 10, 100 portals later.

Or warp “Home” for free from ANYWHERE

If I had to offer a new player one piece of advice, it is to get familiar with Portal Seekers network. You can literally get to every planet for free.

1 Like

i love meerkats

welcome to boundless
my tip would be : use the first base to learn game
hang around a while and then decide on a building location you might wanna move near a new friend
our go for a bigger terrain to make sure ya got room enough to build first days your plots are low and ya cant protect enough land for later expansions

for rest have fun

if ya have questions we got the answer

1 Like

Big welcome to Boundless

Just a note, some purple icons are not public portals. I’ve lost count of how many times I headed to one to get home and come to find out it is locked behind doors and I can’t get to it.

@Meerfoxie787
Big welcome to Boundless

If you need to get home, go the sanctum and on the right warp conduit use the Number 1 on keypad and click on where your beacon is, the planet name. Make sure to go into your beacon and make it your home and master beacon . You can return home and it will not cost you if you are lost or don’t want to have to find a portal.

It cost to make a warp conduit into a temp portal so I don’t really recommend that.

1 Like