Just play

Can we give the Devs a short break with all the suggestions. Do this do that. What if this, what if that. Just play. It would be hard to do anything with 100 different suggestions and request going at one time. Just. Go. Play.

There isnt even anything worth reading on here because its all people posting dreams of what they wish to happen, which most likely they never will happen. Go play!

15 Likes

The player’s passion to play the game is obvious, and with that passion, people dream of how they can make the game even better. That’s human nature, to seek to improve a thing they love.

The difference between being passionate and entitled needs to be addressed however. We are not entitled to have our demands met every time they reach out to us for suggestions. We are not entitled to have the game made in our image. It’s nice that the devs are so accommodating and take our suggestions into account, but they truly owe us nothing beyond what we paid for when we acquired the game.

13 Likes

i do play, and i do enjoy playing. and i make suggestions because things come to me while playing the game and they sound like good ideas so i try to think them out. i suggest the ones that i take the time to think through and believe have something to offer. the suggestion isnt going anywhere once its on the forums. Devs can look at it, or ignore it. that is their call. if they see the suggestion and dont like it then they can ignore it, IF they dont see the suggestion how can they know if they would like it or not? why deny them suggestions just because this moment is busy? we arent forcing them to look at them this moment.

the devs like feedback and suggestions, they say so often. they are human and dont have unlimited time. But they ask for these things because they help them. so we do as asked and possibly good things come from it.

And we still play.

if the suggestions are bothering you, i suggest taking a break from the forums. it can help :smile: otherwise stay boundless friend

6 Likes

Never-mind those that are posting are likely posting because they aren’t able to play whether they’re screwing around at work, in some down time, reflecting on what they’ve done in game for the day and what could make that experience better.

No reason for people to quit discussing or suggesting dream features. Maybe it doesn’t get added for 2-3 years but maybe that idea goes in to internal talks and begins testing to see if feasible. There’s a reason games like minecraft and ARK took off like they did and it’s largely in part due to the way the community brought their ideas, via mods, to their respective games.

3 Likes

This is my feeling too… plus, some of us are here since we can’t play at the time. :wink: The devs have made it clear they want to hear our thoughts.

But there is a point there in the OP, that sometimes maybe the suggestions come across more as demands (we should be courteous in our wording here, show them the respect they show us), and we should not let what we want to be distract us too much from enjoying the wonder that we do have. :slight_smile: And admittedly I feel a little guilty sometimes in throwing so much stuff out there, like I go back and read some of my posts and am like, wow, why’d I waste their time with THAT? :flushed: It is a compliment though to them and the community though that I feel comfortable enough here to throw out all my thoughts so freely. I wouldn’t do that if they didn’t make it feel as though they truly cared and respected and wanted to hear all that we had to say.

4 Likes

One week of collected suggestions on here would take 5 years to fulfill.

1 Like

If they didn’t want to hear what we have to say, the forums wouldn’t be here.

Whenever we suggest or post a thought of something we would like, it’s understood that it won’t happen immediately. It is expected to stay a concept until they decide enough players want it in the game (including other variables, funds, employees, data, etc).

4 Likes

Some suggestions are needed. I would suggest ones related to actual patches already implemented.

Okie dokie, I can do this. I will give the devs a breather. I know I’ve made a lot of suggestions. No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Lol well that was fun. Good day!

Development doesn’t stop, so why should suggestions? We don’t know what’s being worked on behind the scenes. More than one thing can be worked on at once. Small ideas can spark big ones. It’s good to know what the playerbase is thinking so the devs know what direction they can take the game. They also have the choice to completely ignore the suggestions given and instead ask for insight if/when they want it. But we shouldn’t mute the community because we’re tired of seeing it.

4 Likes

im trying to squeeze my normal gaming posts in between but they average on a 2likes before they get shot into the depths off forum lately usually after 5minutes but i still will do them even if nobody cares
i wish i had a place to do that without the posts about people trying to fix our add to the game :rofl:
click on these if you just wonna look at pictures and stuff

its bit sad investing time into these post to see them disappear so fast

this comment isnt helping me much to keep doing it to be honest lol

1 Like

I like your post but you create a lot of your ideas on your own in game!

1 Like

I agree. :blush:

1 Like

JK jk
1fosq5dDEayCqxQvuY

Wait is @Orrian speaking??? everyone go to a different topic!

I see what your saying. But all my suggestions are pure gold. Soooo. I’ll just keep continuing with them. Bahahaha.
I know I’m not getting any of them or perhaps they aren’t doable. But I have noticed a few things I’ve mentioned changed in game. So maybe it’s not all in vain.

2 Likes

They don’t have to read them immediately.

5 Likes

Its good to have suggestions.
Its easy to get an idea… but at least for me… i dont know what turbulenz engine can do and what it cannot do cause i dont rly have anything to compare with… usually with some games you have games to compare with that uses the same engine.
So im just throwing stuff that seems “cool” and good additions.
I have zero idea could that be possible or not.

Tldr.
Its easy to get and idea.
Harder to implement with current system.

This game needs to be more simple.
Theres soon so much stuff that when you add something theres 2 things that goes broken.
In my opinion ofc

1 Like

I think it’s cool to see suggestions of all kinds. It shows that people really love this game & want it to grow.

I don’t blame the devs for taking a break from the forums if there are no updates or fires to put out :wink:

3 Likes