Keep flower trading permanently

It makes people group up and socialize more than any other event I’ve seen. It is great for the community and you should keep it year round!

• Keep flower trading
  • End the event as planned

0 voters

What is it? I have to avoid Ultima HQ to stop getting spammed trade invites.

I think they should end this event. Then create something that is more social driven and permanent as well as find a way to allow us to make the items from each event going forward.

7 Likes

I feel that this event does need to come to close however I would like to see bouquet making stay in some form or another even if they change the bouquet looks

2 Likes

They should keep the bouquet crafting and trading. It might be nice of someone had a birthday or something to be able to give them flowers. Just have it not give heart shaped rocks outside of the event. Or maybe have it give some lesser reward outside of the event.

1 Like

What would be the point if participating in any event if you could just craft everything afterwards anyways?

Close this event, but have some others say once a month. And don’t make it so hard to get the items. We need to be able to trade more than one flower, I found it frustrating to stay there for half a hour trading and waiting for different players to show up.
Such as different pictures we could put on the walls. There could be three of five types, it would take three, four or five flower sets to get the one picture and what ones we get more of we could sell. The next month it could be something else,
Ask players to make suggestions of what they would like to see as decoration’s, ornaments to give a base a home feel.

Personally I think it more comes down to the items over the event. I’d be willing to have to grind or have some work required to still be able to make the item. Having to wait the year and hope I can play to get the items again (if lucky) is really disappointing. Not all of us are able to be online to really participate or then get the items. Also the prices are expensive… so how am I really participating if I can’t get or be part of it. With the option to make later I can at least still get the things even if I need to work a lot harder for them.