[Kol Hutt] --[T7 - Savage Rift Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

5 Likes

Everyone is arguing, what do we do…

1 Like

It is at 21,235 now.

2 Likes

sand, mass & kernels. got some peepee goo too. helped 4 players get through. =p

That’ll be our fault then :joy:

I encountered it in the wild while tearing up the Rift earlier… :open_mouth: But I left my Pokeballs back at base, so couldn’t capture. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

… I took 400 pieces even of Rift myself. :grin: Then stopped and left the rest since there is so much demand… wondering how low the count will go on this one!

Lol an appeasement exo

By the time I get to play, there will be nothing left :smiley:

Regards,

-543N 227E alt 72

sand, gravel, thorns

3 Likes

I got 43 blocks of Petrolim and died 7 times in 5 minutes (dang cliffs). It is good to be back.

5 Likes

In classic exo style, it spawns during a release crunch at work and I won’t get to it until it’s picked clean :upside_down_face:

1 Like

To be fair i was working when it spawned, though i was working from home… and took a break…

A grand total of 9 rift. Timing was bad for me. By the time I got to play the rift mining places were Swiss cheese. Took my losses in cole and metals but not worth the 3400 coins.

Hope we see them come more regularly because this was no fun. Next time EU gets first pick, right? :innocent:

3 Likes

5 Likes

I really wanted to get to my first exo and try and get some stuff I’ve never seen before. Will it be worth me going to try in a couple of days when I’m not working tons?

I don’t care if its much I’ve just wanted to go on an exo and maybe get some gems and petrolim for a really long time

Does anyone have any location tokens, or coordinates to some spots with gleam for this planet?

I did not see any large amounts of gleam, but this is also a Sov selectable gleam color so if you want it I can throw it up on one of the worlds I have expiring soon and you can farm it easily for a day or so.

2 Likes

That would be amazing. What would be the easiest way to meet up?

Sorry… I got pulled away desk, had to help a family member with some computer issues. Let me know when you got some time!

I’m available if you are