KREE Empire Marathon Hunt

No worries, see you when you join the fun

First hunt is kicking off in 5mins now on Cephonex Merika.

1 Like

Happy Birthday @kemyobra

1 Like

Hated that I had to leave the marathon early. I’ll have a hungry husband once he gets home from work. Gonna make some Home Made Buttermilk chicken and dumplings from scratch. I’m starving myself, no time for eating when your huntng lmao. Hopefully I can join back in once I get the dumpling dough in the pot to cook. Thank you hunt leaders for the prizes. They were much needed.

1 Like

Loved having you with us.
We are starting our last leg soon and will be back on Cephonex Merika if you wish to join back in

2 Likes

Ok headed that way. Will have to stir my food ever ince in awhile lol do don’t mind me if I’m just standing there

4 Likes

yum…also ty for the marathon hunt everyone! I had a blast!

2 Likes

Me Sorry I missed the hunt I was gonna go but then The mental facility didn’t let me play today (Q.Q)

3 Likes

Thanks for coming today everyone! We ended up going into Overtime on our last hunt and went for a total of 11hrs =)

Lots of Goodies, think I ended up with over 1,500 oort total for our time spent.

Hopefully everyone enjoys the Forged Raffle Prizes, done by our very own Forger @RoyalHeavySmoker

5 Likes

@CaptAmerica1611 thank you for organising the event, had a blast even if I didn’t make it through the entire event hahah

3 Likes

:partying_face: thx for the marathon

Only managed to go to the last section but got 450+ oort

and @kemyobra Happy Birthday!!!

3 Likes

Thx for the hunt and yes 1500 oort from the Marathon :grin::grin:

The Last section of IT was more than funny :joy::joy::joy:
Uno Mass, Uno Mass, Uno Mass :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Fun it was indeed!!!
1560 rough oort i ended up with ^^

and although i was very tired , the ending was something special too.

thank you all for the fun and good times. I had a blast!
and just like you capt. i hope the prize winenrs enjoy their new forged gears

3 Likes

Don’t worry guys I am enjoying the prizes very much. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here nice prices thx a Lot to you all for the giveaways​:+1::+1::+1:

And @RoyalHeavySmoker thats normal to be tyred after a Marathon Special If you re leading and organizing all the time !!!

For all WHO does such big Community Events IT cant be thanked enough for all the time and Work organizing such an Event before IT starts and Düring itself :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Hope all paticipating Don t think that s a normal Thing to do such Events and to have giveaways too .

Greetings Turrican2006

1 Like

Thank you all for hosting a great hunt and giving such great prizes.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to stay longer but my mind is utter mush as I’m dealing with a death in the family.

Here is my outcome: 456 Ort

Z :rabbit:

3 Likes

im excited for the next time a marathon hunt occurs.