KREE Empire Marathon Hunt

Hey everyone! I just wanted to send a formal invitation to everyone to come along on our Marathon Hunt that we will be having coming up on 2021-08-06T11:00:00Z2021-08-06T21:00:00Z

We are getting together to celebrate one of our Leaders and my partner in crime @kemyobra for his birthday with just some good ole fashion hunting.

Come along if you wish, it will be nothing fancy. We will have our Raffle after every Hunt Segment :wink:. 5 separate hunts, with a 15 minute break in between.
Will throw some updates in as we get closer as needed.

Feel Free to Join our Discord and chat with us as we lead up to it =)

23 Likes

Writing it down on my calendar lol. Just hope I can wake up that early

1 Like

CANT WAIT :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

7 am is considered early to people other than my fam I never knew

1 Like

Too early for me, but Happy Birthday sir!

1 Like

It’s set for our Aussie friends since it’s his birthday. Evening time for the Australian group during that time frame.

Like I was saying anyone is welcome to come, it’s not normal time frame for Est time zone but we gonna have fun either way and hunt. It’s what we do.

4 Likes

4am for me. If I had more PTO, I’d take a half day off work for it.

1 Like

Marathon hunt=money money money!!! I will try and be there for some of it

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! @kemyobra :partying_face: :partying_face: :gift: :gift:

1 Like

It’s coming up but thank you :heart:

2 Likes

Party & Hunting time!

4 Likes

:rofl:ahhh sry, early happy birthday then :relaxed:

1 Like

I might be able to join you all, as healer Velma.

Z :rabbit:

3 Likes

Sry wäre gern dabei aber euer Planet hat mehr Hügel und Löcher als Monster.

Ich hunte gerne und viel und das Stunden lang aber bei euch auf dem planten verliert mann in 30 min jeglichen spaß.

No problem, I have not listed any planets for the marathon in this post though.

3 Likes

Getting excited- less than 1 week away yay :partying_face:

2 Likes

A meteor hunt depends on the amount of meteors that spawn, not on the amount of creatures on the planet(s) :wink:

Also, Cap is an amazing hunt leader, with the most popular hunts in Boundless these days.

1 Like

Its fun to hunt with @CaptAmerica1611 and like @Spoodle Said a hunt needs falling meteors
I ll do hunts in small groups too and Most Important is many meteors to Fight then you have a successful hunt even with a small group where you can get 300 or 400 oort depending which Tier you re hunting.

My question is which Planet do you mean Glitchii?

2 Likes

Bumping this up.

We are less than 24hrs away now from the start of this Marathon.
Looking forward to the event and spending time with friends on the hunts.
We will be running a few T3 planet, T5, T6 so little mix of everything.

We have 5 Sets of prizes to raffle off after every hunt segment which range from gem bows, to lucent bows, to grapples and blink bombs!

3 Likes

I might be an hour late into joining all. I’ll pop into discord as soon as I can join.

Z :rabbit:

1 Like