Kree empire

Calling all :crossed_swords: Warriors :crossed_swords: ,

We would like to formally invite you all to join the pre trials for the KREE EMPIRE ARMY.

If you decide you would like to join the ranks in our militaristic race of mostly blue-skinned humanoids from the planet Hala, you mission is to come find our GUILD BOOK on Gloviathosa and pledge your allegiance by making your toons primary guild with us :heart: and building a technological advanced facility with in the city ( just check with your supreme intelligence on location parameters first to avoid total annihilation ) and don’t worry if your just starting out as newbie great we love new toys :teddy_bear::rofl:

You will not only be regarded as a warrior but you will become apart of one of the most technically advanced race in the galaxy and we salute you.

Your building experience, functional expertise, and professional hunting skills are in demand here and we would be honoured to welcome you as an addition to our ARMY.

On your arrival if you should have any questions or concerns with the unit please don’t hesitate to contact the supreme intelligence.

11 Likes

Coolest peeps in all the land.

3 Likes

Hahha @Bethlehem not as cool as our friends over at the BT clan

3 Likes

@BoundlessBlitz @Ratchel @Coolpants how are you all going ?

1 Like

@Bones @Sterbehilfe hi ya

2 Likes

Heya yeah doing good thanks, unfortunately recently I just joined a new guild, but very much looking forward to seeing some futuristic high tech builds for sure :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The Neptunian Fleet will strive to Support your army in Upcoming wars Boop

4 Likes

@BoundlessBlitz lol that’s ok, feel free to join the channel to chill with the army.

City is coming together nicely atm, after the next two projects I’m gonna build something special for sure

2 Likes

@BabyCookie thank you :crazy_face:

1 Like

Will send you a few natural clones (they will take about another year to mature but they’re ok, I guess)

2 Likes

Hey there!!! :grin::grin:

Hiiii ya, how you been?

I’ve been insanely busy lately! Hardly having any time to game at all :pensive:. But, such is the life of a proud single dad with kids at home.

How’s the building going over there? Haven’t been able to hop in game and check your progress yet

1 Like

thank you for sending people to the region exp area :pray:

1 Like

Yeah I don’t envy the stay at home part, lucky enough to be able to still head out to work foe a few hours a day hahha even if it is brain numbing labour work lol. Build is going well, lots of activity in the new city which is pretty cool to see. Need to get my butt into gear and finish my build haha so I can start in the next project

1 Like

Your welcome bro, it’s the cool place to go when your looking for XP right hahah - you just need 50 more planets lol

1 Like