Kree mall

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well?
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you all to KREE EMPIRE MALL.
After months of work the mall is near its final stages this week. (some external work and a few improvements but we cant hold off any-longer as stores are already starting to fill.
:heart:

Overview:

KREE MALL is all about working together to achieve something great.

Non compete mall is number 1 goal.
A structured mall where you can essentially come and find anything you want- or a maybe a service.
The mall is designed to not expand (once its full its full)

All store owners select a store based on the list below.
Each store is based on a category and they sell the range specific to the store list/category.
You will beacon the store & style it to how you like it.

RULES:

• Sell the range/ category you have selected based on the store.
  • Do not sell anything in the store that is not on the list or outside of your category.
  • Build to the roof of the mall
  • Place a letter box down (So players can contact you for bulk orders)
  • Try to keep the store stocked and priced to sell :slight_smile:
  • Build time (1 week from gaining plotted space)
  • If you decide to un-plot the store space- please PM me in advance so i can reserve the space for a new owner.

I will do my best to update the list as it fills- and this will be a case of first in best dressed
PM me (KREE KARL) either on here or join KREE EMPIRE CHANNEL (Discord) KREE EMPIRE GAMING and visit the KREE MALL channel.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you would like to reserve a store (I will reserve for 1 week before offering it to anyone else)

How to Get There? TNT MALL WALL (KREE MALL) lol
Come Check It Out :warning: watch your step hahah (construction zone- hard hats required)

2 Likes

You have put a lot of Work into this man, proud of ya. Exciting to see it filling up so fast already.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.