Lake: ashes to ashes

Have set up a new little coil store on boori (access via The Hill portal at the Ps boori hub). Prices will change shortly, wanted to build up a bit of stock first.
Lake shop will still be kept going for the foreseeable future but destruction of surrounding builds might occur… Hard hats to be worn at all times.

2 Likes

Ha! Old news! I bought some coils there a week ago! Your regular shop was out of mixer and/or compactor coils so started planet hopping and found it :smiley:

(and yes, those are being used for concrete making :wink:)

1 Like

currently have 4 shops selling coils…might be overstretching myself

Not same prices everywhere either, at least it was like that a few weeks ago still…

never said I was consistent shopkeeper :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Meh, if the shopkeep has to run further to restock, they just add the transport cost into the price :yum:

2 Likes

exactly…off-world transportation ain’t free!

1 Like

Nova golda prices have been slashed to match those of Lake… I’ll have to absorb those interplanetary transport costs somehow.

1 Like

No mixers (and forge) ones tho? Or did I overlook them?

Or did they get lost in a shipping container?

Nah, just ain’t got the time for those bad mothers… I’m only a one oort operation!

2 Likes

Thank you for your commercial operation! This helped my friend set up his first workshop a few hours ago. We had spotted these reels during an expedition. ^^

2 Likes

Concrete needs mixers, loads of 'm!

1 Like

ok, who’s been going round buying all the coils! not just mine either…
hmmm, now I’ve got to go down teh mines…now where did I put my various stacks of @AeneaGames awesome hammers…

2 Likes

I just buy new hammers when I lose a few. They’ll turn up later and you can always use more hammers :blush:

1 Like

Someone told me this morning they had been running around buying up coils!

If I had known it would improve my hammer sales I would have encouraged him to buy more of them :joy:

1 Like

Yes this, so much this! Best to have a few stacks in stock, just in case!

Gonna fire up the forge! :smiley:

1 Like

I hit you again this morning.

Except gyosha, what’s up with that.?

Bought some of the wrong type at your main base shop too, meh. In a rush and forgot I finished compactors already.

buying black gleam for 200 each. 2 baskets up with 2 million in each.

edit: Upped the buying price :+1: (sorry @FireAngelDth :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

That’s fine. I won’t be part of driving prices up. I can patiently wait for an exo with black gleam. :blush:

Tho I still have more money available in my baskets than anyone else :crazy_face:

1 Like

Its Black Friday - the right time for an EXO with lots of Black Gleam :thinking:
That would be a neat sale today

2 Likes