Lake: ashes to ashes

def keeping an eye on discord :sweat_smile:

Though I don’t think it’s gonna happen today - the DEV-focus is on Gleambow racing :grinning:

And run like heck to all the baskets!!!

price upped to 1300 for a limited time.

sold my supply!

I knew this had to be the most valuable block to someone, wasn’t going to sell it to anyone under 1,200c though. Sorry that I only had 25 of them haha. about half are new and half from march

1 Like

still millions in baskets at lake and gyosha mall.
buying at 1300 each.

3 Likes

275 mixers out, at 950 each.
some forgies coming later today

mixers and forge out at the new Tana VII outlet plus the lake :+1:

edit: have mostly run out of the mixers and foregies but will be going down teh mines very soon.
also added a bridge and tunnel to my tana shop for those having difficulty finding the connecting portal

I’ll have to visit the Tana VII outlet. The shop in Nova Golda is my go to for coils!

2 Likes

well ■■■■ i got in the hard way (dual grappled up and over your wall xD) also thanks for the good price on coils,think i’ve nabbed like 30 off you recently :wink:

1 Like

that is the true oort way to get anywhere and thank you fand @Spicewhale or your custom!

more mixers (and more way) and forgies out

I bought out your refinery coils. You are my hero!

1 Like

:+1:
lucky I’ve just cooked another 625 of those and about to put them out …the refinery has been very popular recently…by far my biggest seller.

2 Likes

I bought quite some hundreds recently too! Thanks!

2 Likes

Lake is kind of the one stop shop for coils :blush:

2 Likes

thanks for the coils at your nova golda shop.

1 Like

just noticed that there is still a +260 dam / dura aoe hammer waiting to be collected (lake, sochalitin I) after my last treasure hunt…that was months ago you slackers!
here’s a nice big clue.

might soon have another treasure hunt but around my new build on boori…

ps thank you to all my lovely customers :+1: and your even lovelier coin :grinning:

2 Likes

ooooooo, I was just getting ready to remaster my workshop at Gleam Crafts Tower, which will require 72 of each coils for each machine. I’ll definitely drop by soon, I need to make coin lol :smile:

1 Like

I keep buying your refinery coils! Thanks a lot!!

Couldn’t find this area :sweat_smile: but I did find a different one lol. And saw some iron axes too(left those)

I plan on making one giant workshop instead of having 5 small ones in various places :joy: and I’m sure my ocd will kick in on not having the same amount of each and will end up spending all my coin on buying coils even if I don’t plan on using them lol

2 Likes