Lamblis and Bitula hub choke needs to be fixed

I must be doing something wrong then aswell, I don’t see it, and my buttons appear to be set the same as yours?

Hmm that is odd then - have you tried refreshing the page?

I have. Closed it all out and came back. Not sure whats up with it.

Same! The only reason I knew of it was from someone posting it on another thread, like you did @Stretchious

Seems it’s a thing with discourse, where once you have read a pinned topic, it’s no longer pinned for you. Bit silly really as it doesn’t relist it at the top when changes are made to the original post or replies are made to it.

I’ll have a word and see if there is anything that can be done to change that behaviour - especially for something as important as server updates and ongoing notices.

3 Likes

Cap maybe set on 70 but I think open portals add to this cap even if persons are not on the world
Itself. If so and if I read ui correctly, effectively some planets are capped at 50 or less.

O been trying to get in serp all day lol. Finally just gave up and went hunting instead of gem mining.

To fix the natural chokepoints they could get rid of blinksecs entirely. They might have to down the road anyways if they add too many more planets.

I don’t blame ya, I got off Serp just in time for it to be shut down and stranded on tier 6 cardass

Read only fridays. Source of all wisdom.