Lamella bikini

May I have Lamella bikini tops for my female characters? It would be better than rags, and I would pay for them. Also Lamella is in the game and flows, unlike coconut bras.

12 Likes

I thought this idea would be more popular. I was thinking of natural things in the Boundless world that could make neat looking wearable’s.

The bottoms could have like a belts with a western Indian style flap for the front and back, weaved from lamella. This would work for both genders.

The different lamella could have different effects. Glowing lamella giving like 12m light source etc. The edible lamella could add 20% health, and maybe the others could do defense bonus or fall damage defense.

This is just one idea for clothing options. Of course we all want a bunch of options to craft. I can’t wait for gear.

1 Like

Hmm, no thanks, I’ll pass lol. But would def welcome more clothing choices. Whether we can craft them or buy them…I’m in. :+1:

1 Like

I mean, why not :sweat_smile:

Edible llamelas or which kind?

1 Like

Edible lamella lingerie isn’t exactly family friendly :stuck_out_tongue: and reactive lamella lingerie sounds like it might give you a rash :smiley:

3 Likes

Woah woah! Just asking because glowing Lamellas are my favorite color ones. I didn’t even think about it that way. SICKO :smirk:

3 Likes

Glowing could be gearing up for a headlights joke too. :sweat_smile:

Stop being sexist, why can’t women go topless but men can? You’re a pig! (Secretly just wants to watch women walk around topless)

1 Like

I would like some Oortian armor made of Oort/Darkmatter/or something, instead.

More clothing would be awesome

2 Likes

Lol wildstock horn willie protector for the guys…

2 Likes

Also Lamella Bikini sounds like the name of a Boundless planet :joy:

Or an Oortian Surfin’ Safari Music band. Fun fun fun 'til daddy takes the spitter away…

2 Likes