Latency, connection question

I’m curious on what others have there Chuck download rate and their Chuck cash set to. I have played off and on for about 6 months now and what turns me off is the connectivity always rubberbanding and being sent to sanctum cause I spike to over 4k ms. Recently I upgraded my internet package to 200mps down and 100mps up, I figured that would solve my boundless issue but to no avail. I have sat here tinkering with the settings with seeing no difference between max and min. I’m from America and this happens on solem.
Any feedback is much appreciated, thanks

*one more thing, this get exponentially worse around portals and portal hubs. Like 10k ms worse :slight_smile:

Could you try the latest Testing release and let us know if the connection issues are improved?

1 Like

Absolutely, I get on soon and let you know as soon as possible.

Well, I gave it a whirl. Mostly it was a lot better, with the once every minute or so spike into the 400’s. But i think most of the reason it’s not as bad is because on the test server there are no portals just the un-powered conduits. BTW took on my first meteorite as a lvl 6 with nothing but attribute II and lag spikes lol to bad stone doesn’t break the blocks though xD

Can you provide the information requested in this thread:

But even though these look ok to me i still get pings like this when I’m around portals *edit and i did not enter the portal just looked and the bottom pic came first then the top one sorry for the mix up