Latency Issues Delta

Is anyone else seeing massive server lag on the US servers or perhaps others? We were not able to complete a hunt on Delta due to several lag issues including player characters not being able to move and needing to force close the game.

5 Likes

They saw us drowning in the water… but we saw ourselves dead on the mountains

3 Likes

Yeah its pretty broken here on EU Lamblis to, cant do anything :sweat_smile: trying to Hunt but mobs are laggning out and are immune to dying, logging out doesnt help. So something wrong with their servers

2 Likes

Today I had to log off the game completely due to connectivity. I was bouncing around in a sand farm it was killing me lol.

2 Likes

Every planet that’s not AUS has major latency issues for over 3 years for me. You just learn to bounce with the glitch- nothing like running into a wall right or drowning when you think you’re standing on level ground.

2 Likes

Latency jumps have been constant recently. There’s an option in settings that will stop you from sending inputs once a full lag is detected . Saves my life all the time.

2 Likes

Yeah I keep get booted from game boop

2 Likes

When I was visiting Lamblis to check for specific stone colors I was facing lag issues as well (tools and interface randomly triggering etc).
Other planets I visited like Niia Zed Ka worked fine.

2 Likes

Yes me and my friend have been dealing with some massive problems we are barely able to play so we’ve been playing off and on for the past 3 days I’m trying to get my event ready by December 23rd so this makes me very nervous. Just 10 minutes ago I had my third attempt of trying to relog in because I will stand still and my screen starts to shake really bad but I can’t press any buttons except to close out my game and retry let me play for a little bit and then does the same thing as shaking and I can’t do anything again. My poor friends been having some bad connection issues but his Internet is just fine same with mine sometimes it will just kick me and there’s nothing wrong with my internet. This is just been going on for a couple of days now and we are starting to get a little worried if everything is ok with the game. And we live on an Australian planet we still get this problem on EU servers and US servers. And sometimes we get the normal we can’t go through portals and then sometimes it gets real bad to where we are stuck in a portable then lag out.

4 Likes

im not sure, im from Europe, visitinnng several sovs daily, even more if there is new at sky, oflen jumping thru different portals to different worlds, Eu,Aus NA, not experienced any lattency issues at any given planets, im start thinking of yours ISP providers… routing problem?

1 Like

A lot of people keep saying that and no it is not that at all for me or my friend. Me and my husband have the same internet and connection he can still play his game while I’m playing boundless and he does not lose connection but I somehow have had problems with boundless. Plus I can play any other game just fine but not boundless at times.

2 Likes

oh lol… this is totally strange how its even possible that 2 players from same room, same isp, same IP? same provider, same connection, one router? experienced game differently? how its even possible?

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying. like yesterday I got kicked out of boundless and my husband’s playing fortnite just fine no connection error.

2 Likes

well im loging to game, going to hop to every region planets to check iif anything changed for me from yesterday

2 Likes

Try hunting comets on Lamblis and ull understand :joy:

2 Likes

Its not our connection because i played Destiny 2, Ff14 and Wermintide Coop minutes after my first post. Internet was perfect. Came back 3 hours later to do a Hunt… Same problem. Mobs laggning out, impossible to finish even 1 meteor so i logged out again and played No Man sky, Zero lagg.

3 Likes

Yeah Lamblis is weird. The issue there is not latency related as I have constantly around 50ms. So the connection is fine.
Lamblis appears to have issues with the game state. It does things like:

• Stop sending landscape. Player then looks into a black void
  • Grapples do not fire
  • Going to sanctum returns you to old position
  • monster positions are wrong. They can damage but appear far away
  • Health of monsters goes down on hit and goes up again a second later. I guess server says: did not hit

Something is hanging there.
Looks like the server needs a good old restart.

6 Likes

@monty1 @Tiggs any comment?

1 Like

I’ve passed this on to the team so it can be looked into.

12 Likes

Bless you Madam. :+1: