Latest project: “Giant Boundless Logo”

was browsing Therka Market… about fell out of my chair trying to get a good shot lol

Impressive stuff ^^

4 Likes

That is a cool screenshot !
It looks like something is missing in the top right corner of the logo. But all blocks are really placed ?!?!

1 Like

Seems all red gleam is gone again.

Since I want everybody to get a good deal on this red gleam I will sell it in a different way.

Please use this thread (or personal message me) if you want to buy red refined gleam.
That way it is not all bought by just a few players. Then time difference will not be an issue for players who go online and see that the plinths are empty again.

So let me know if you want red refined gleam, then we can trade !

2 Likes

There is NO WAY you farmed that red gleam the way it currently works! Vulpto has GOT to be about the worst gleam grind ever, and I even have locations of about 10 different “flags” saved. :expressionless:

I’m really starting to hate not having stockpiled tons of resources a year or so ago.

2 Likes

Well AzureHelios, I did not stockpile anything.

If you want me to show you how I do this, then let me know. That way you can do that too and others also.
Seems fair to me !

1 Like

Oh, I’d love to know. Actually, I’ll take one guess first.

Did you built 2-block high poles of the wood that grows gleam right along the edge of your property and world regen put gleam on them?

1 Like

Nope.

I will make a video now and upload to Youtube. (BTW, the Devs know about this glitch already)
This won’t take long.

2 Likes

Hi AzureHelios,

Per your request I made this video for you.

“How to make coloured gleam”

Have fun !

7 Likes

Pretty much as soon as I saw you at the refinery I knew what was going down. Somehow I got this idea into my head that you had just collected gleam before one of the updates though, lol.

Thanks.

1 Like

No problem at all @AzureHelios.

Now impress us all with a large gleam project, ok ?

1 Like

It’s gonna be more like an anti-gleam project, lol. It’ll be there, but you won’t be able to see it directly.

1 Like

What is going on in the background?
It sounds like you have some kind of orgies there…

5 Likes

Well, you just try that with hoppers lol !

2 Likes

Saw this yesterday, awesome work @SWProzee1!

2 Likes

Just as an extra note - you don’t need to put them into a smart stack - it just needs to be in the first slot on the machine itself :wink:

4 Likes

Last day to see the logo from the portal street as Tigermaiks is deleting the portal street.

So hurry if you want to see it.

I will find another place to portal to the logo.

(Will keep you informed)

4 Likes

I have a place that would be okay for a portal and fairly simple to find, that could work for you. It would only take 1 plot from you

If you want details just pm me.

3 Likes

I could always open the septerfon portal from the therka hub to it

2 Likes

And my line is also avaliable.
So many options! :flushed:

2 Likes

It looks like a stamp. A boundless, registered-trademark sign chiseled into the planet. Brand new planet cast into shape and ready to roll through space.

super cute, by the way.
marbleous :slight_smile:

1 Like