Latest project: “Giant Boundless Logo”

Hi all,

I know this idea is not original anymore, but I took it to a new level. (I think)

On Septerfon where my BoundChess project used to be, you will now find a giant Boundless logo.

http://www.swprozee1.com/pics/Logo-1.jpg
This is what you see while standing on the logo.

http://www.swprozee1.com/pics/Logo-2.jpg
Here is a nice screenshot form above. (Taken from a large soil pillar)

http://www.swprozee1.com/pics/Logo-3.jpg
This is what you see from Therka Market. :grinning:

Some stats:
Size 13x13 plots
Red refined gleam used: 6291
Blue refined gleam used: 1392

Countless hours getting gleam !

Hope you like this project and I will make a portal to it soon.

Have fun !

30 Likes

Very cool that you can see it from another planet!

7 Likes

Ha cool. It’s almost Coruscant!

How does the build look when it’s on the dark side of the planet?

8 Likes

I knew from the day planets came out and I learned that we could see our builds from space… it would only be a matter of time before someone took this exact project on! I’m glad to see that i was not wrong!

12 Likes

Love it! :heart_eyes_cat: I’ll definitely be aiming to get a view from another world at that! Well done! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Truly exceptional that those worlds you see in the sky actually are those worlds and not just static facsimiles.

9 Likes

Now it just needs to be 10 times bigger, and be a town on top of it so that the town takes the shape of the logo:P

10 Likes

That’s unbelievable!!! Well done!!!

6 Likes

You made my day mate! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Dang you can see it that well?! That’s freakin awesome!

4 Likes

That was the idea behind Cloud City. Unfortunately the project has come to something of a halt.

Awesome logo, @SWProzee1 - another addition to your catalogue of impressive builds!

3 Likes

Oh man, I thought doing that, but I didn’t have enough plots to :confused:
Looks awesome tho!

Thank you all for the nice comments on this project. This actually will stay and will not be removed. (unless I really, really, really need the plots)

I already made a portal to the logo, so if you want to see it ingame, then come to Therka Market. (portal street)

So go to the portal street and look for the red gleam portal.

Go in there and then you see this on the right hand side:

Go there to check out the logo. :grinning:
(Also red refined gleam for sale as you can see. 11 coins a block)

Have fun !

Edit: I uploaded images to the forums so everyone can see (sorry for hijacking your post!)
~ Stretchious

10 Likes

Be quick, Tigermaiks bought already a lot when he saw it. :grinning:

I can not see any of the screen shots in this thread :cry:

1 Like

As far as i know, it’s because they’re posted as links, not direct uploads. Some formats just don’t load in right, like my phone doesn’t like using Prozee’s site to load up images, especially in bad internet locations or when I’m on data

1 Like

I uploaded the images to the forums so everyone can see…
Sorry for hijacking your post @SWProzee1 !

2 Likes

No problem at all. That way people can see the images too. Weird that some cannot see the images at all…

1 Like

I can see it on my laptop just not my phone

1 Like

And yes that is epic!

1 Like

phones have a harder time because it needs to go to a different site to load it, so it takes longer if it does load