Launch key

Wayfarers got a launch key and a instant accses key i wanna know where is my launch key i just wanna know

Launch key is a key to be able to play the game when it launches. Early access key is to play the game now.

i know but where is the laucnh key?

They haven’t been given out yet

1 Like

okay thanks

Interesting to note: The launch key is a seperate key you can gift someone.

i know thats why i wanna know if i had one already just wish it whas a instant accses too

i need to ask this if i upgrade from like explorer to adventurer to i got 2 isntant accses keys?

Only the pioneer level and above have 2+ instant access keys, so I wouldn’t think so.

You could buy an additional copy of the game on explorer level to get another key though…

i know you can upgrade the game for like adventurer to explorer and all that and you dont need to pay the full adventurer and full exploer like seperatly they say it cost the same to upgrade it sounds confusing but im rank over it do i have them free instead

No if you upgrade you only have the perks of your current package. For adventurer that would be 1 instant access key.

aha lol i just wanted a way to breake the system lol

i know this might be seen as necro, but just so i dont make another post on the subject

My alt is also wayfarer and the wayfarer say +1 launch key - are you guys saying that we will be emailed these once the game is actually released? Or as pre-release?

As i have not got mine yet… thank you

I believe James or Steggs has stated that they will be emailing the keys upon 1.0’s official release, so I’m guessing anybody with a Wayfarer or higher tiered package will get the codes on September 11.

2 Likes

Hello, I have question about Wayfarer launch key. If I upgrade my pack, will be second key contain all things from Wayfarer title?

no the launch key will just be basic game so you get 1 wayfarer for self and 1 basic for a friend etc

2 Likes

Ok, thank you!

1 Like

The game hasn’t launched yet!!! So no launch key till that happens…
Sorry you cannot get your friend into the early access backer stage because he wasn’t a backer he got the game for free. And as such can start playing when the game officially launches!

1 Like

Therefore I asked about second key, because tommorow will last chanse to upgrade packs. So, I not need a higher tier.

only if you want to have the founder gear

• a spare key for an alt/give away