Launch Universe - Final Testing

look come on we all all know its lolz only now, but devs would be getting annoyed lol

generally speaking

hayyyy welcome back!

2 Likes

I really don’t think the devs are staying now and look at us for what we post here.

They probably deceided to call it a day and put it up first thing tomorrowmorning at 8. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:))))) can I like his comment multiple times please? :))

Might be a long day/night for them today!!!

Getting very excited. Hope it is ready to play today :slight_smile:

1 Like

This game is awsome, i had a legendary flying ship above the first aquatopia city :smiley:

1 Like

In all fairness, it is possible and I would be fine with it. The process of migrating, linking databases DNS routing and all the networking stuff needed, it’s not a simple job. so if it will be delayed for tomorrow, I have nothing against!

2 Likes

Rather wait a week and play without bugs , than play a week early and get a bad game experience becouse of bugs and stuff :relieved:

2 Likes

Someone @ me if the universe is up, alright?

Got some stuff to do :wink:

1 Like

technically the universe is all around :stuck_out_tongue:

Right click the game on steam and click “Manage downloads”. than click the download button to start the download without waiting for the schedule to kick in.

It’s official - game ready tomorrow. Go to sleep now.

I know I have already run both updates that got pushed today. that was just to show my excitement.

That is what I have been doing. Sometimes Steam has it update in the middle of the night for me.

Actually:

Sam said they would have more news today… so i’m gonna wait for the update to his original post…

1 Like

New message!

3 Likes

Thats a plan, grabbing a leg bag for the weekend lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.