Least playable region for you?

For a small project, i’m looking for a planet in the most comfortable region for everybody.

So i’m curious, which servers are usually the least playable for you?

• European servers
  • US West servers
  • US East servers
  • Australian servers

0 voters

What region is houchus?

For me it varies by time of day to be honest. I can say that US West “seems” to have the least connection issues for me, but during most of the day my connection to Aus server is better, but at night it turns to ■■■■.

2 Likes

Mcrib is the worst for me. I made a build there and mine diamonds there but randomly i have to stop moving for 10-20 seconds when I get unplayable.

1 Like

I havent experienced latency issues with any of the servers whatsoever. I play from New Zealand so I get the lowest ping to Aus servers at about 60 - 70, European servers get up to around 250 but besides the portals taking a little longer to load I can hardly notice any difference to playing on an Aus planet.

1 Like

Taking this opportunity want to ask - is there a list of t6 planets by region?:blush:

PS: I voted wrong!(AUS servers have the biggest ping (150-250) for me, but it depends a lot on my Internet too!

1 Like

http://boundlesscrafting.com/worlds

3 Likes

I’ve been building a new base on boori (aus server) and though I’m based in UK, it all seems very stable…just a little stutter when I first land

1 Like

The AUS portals sometimes take a couple extra seconds for me to get through, but other than that everything works fine for me.

I used to have huge problems (last year) getting onto EU planets and playing on them, but they are fine for me now.

2 Likes

1 Like

AUS worlds followed by US West

1 Like

I mean, I’m in Europe…So AUS.

1 Like

I play on Houches I’m the only oortian there mostly lol

2 Likes

I love it how it’s just Australian servers all the way with the voting :joy: then again with what @HABABAS posted about the portal costs etc just look at how much Lasaina where I live stands out lol

1 Like

And I used to live on Houches, but although it does not lag on average (USE). After building a small base worth a pesky 6 mil pres and maybe 3000 plots it started lagging/stuttering like crazy 3;

So I had to leave for a EUW world (at 6.8 mil now, more blocks/plots etc. no lag/stutter) 3:

3 Likes

I voted AU although US West is equally bad - but I couldn’t vote for both.

And in both cases bad means 250-ish ping with some spikes every now and again. Very much playable and I have my main base on Boori (AU) - I went for Australian worlds right away from the start (Lasaina, Lutrion and Boori).

1 Like

AUS, definitely. Sometimes I’ll have frequent long stretches of Unplayable on them (I’ve learned to try not to move when this happens or when it pops back in I’m bouncing all over the place… sometimes to my death :sweat_smile: ). I do get the same elsewhere but much more frequent and longer with AUS ones. In fairness, I have a bad connection here so not sure how much is on my end, possibly a lot.

1 Like

I think the poll is pretty accurate: anything but USE is bad for me :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

To be honest, the AUS segment is very populated, there are a lot of active portals and it is concentrated in a few points, unlike other regions. Also AUS planets are very beautiful. Initially we started playing on Boori and only then left this planet because of ping, although one of my friends still lives there. :blush:
Most of the time i can play comfortably on Australian planets, a lot depends on my Internet. But having a permanent home here can be inconvenient due to connection problems (access to machines is lagging, as is construction)

2 Likes

I think it’s pretty safe to say USE is the best. All hail Sorissi! :crown:

3 Likes