Lecuna DeGene - Therka

Hello!

I would like to extend an in invitation to builders everywhere.

Me and my good buddy Loretta are going to start a new project at Lecuna Degene (Therka -2229,69,132) that will mimic Venice (not building for building, that would be crazy).

for the project we would like to keep some basic rules for the buildings.

all buildings must be only one plot wide, and a maximum of 3 plots high (this will give the effect of the lovely streets of venice)

Ideally a row or block of 4 buildings before a road is placed would be ideal and all roads will be made of refined meta stones.

there will be a bigger project later down the line to build a huge church on one of the lone floating Glaciers so please avoid from build there.

if you would like to join come meet us at Lecuna DeGene and speak to me or Loretta :slight_smile:

bare in mind this is our first building project and any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :smiley:

11 Likes

This sounds really sweet! I may have to come build there!

Of course, get yourself over here! :smile:

We have a portal at our shop in Therka market, the co-ords for the shop are: 1245,86,1875 :smile:

1 Like

No it’s in a green area of therka market. A little portal next to the door into a shop. The coordinates got me there

If you can’t find it I can show you

that’s odd. I can meet you at the portal in therka market that connects to the temple if you’d like

Okay gotta make a few hops. Be there soon

still need more builders for this! we have a few buildings up, a couple of unfinished ones and its starting to take shape.

one cool idea was if you don’t want to to do a complete build, create a shell of a building and in the doorway create a portal to your home. it creates a Tardis effect and looks pretty cool.

Look forward to seeing you there :slight_smile:

It’s going to be really cool when it’s done. I’ll be collecting the rest (hopefully) of the resources I need this afternoon to finish my build so it should be completed in the next few days. Can’t wait to see the result of this town!

Is there a place where i can build my ship? :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah man! I’ve been busy the past few days and not really had much time but I’m back on it this weekend!

I will build a dock area and then you can build there :smiley:

New Discord server just for the build :slight_smile:

Please share some screenshots of your town! :wink:

Below is one I took last night. I will get some more up later :slight_smile:

its a view from my underwater basement/balcony view over SePras’s boat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Zing! revive!

We are back building up Lecuna Degene. Current project is making the town a walled in fortress city, if you have any meta rock form Therka, please come donate :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like