Legends Guild - Tangle Location Tokens Now In Stock In Legendton!

Permanent World Item Location Tokens Now In Stock! Visit Legendton Today! :slight_smile:
All Twisted Wood

Permanent World Item Location Tokens Now In Stock! Visit Legendton Today! :slight_smile:
All Igneous Rocks

Legendton Public Area Open Now!

Legendton Is Officially & Fully Open To The Public! Get Your Spot Today. Public Area Located Outside The Ring Road Surrounding The City. Please Read The Legendton Public Ring Road Signage Before Plotting (Signage Located On Ring Road). Also, Check Out The Location Token Stores Located In Each Of The 12 Primary Buildings Around The Giant Tree! About 1/4 Of Tokens Stocked Currently! More Coming Soon! Any Help You Many Need Please Contact Me Discord - ILegend#1614 I Would Love To Help! :slight_smile: /wave

Access To Legendton Through:
TNT Mega Hub
Iconic Hunt Hive
Fireborn Nomad
Ultima Besv. Gate
Code Gleam
Regan Consortium
H.S.E Network
& Many More!

A Few Of The Legendton Early Access Builds! Still Under Construction But Looking Great! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

WTS Full Gleam Set One Of All The 255 Colors. Please Send Offers To Discord ILegend#1614

I love this place … Legend is a true Legend, very welcoming. :slight_smile: I’m building a weird big tower that will be used for … I’ll announce when I’m done. :stuck_out_tongue: … Still a lot of work

Thanks for the place

1 Like

<3 can’t wait to see what it is!! Glad to have you in Legendton friend!

1 Like

All Glacier

All Mud

All Tangle

1 Like