Let’s Jumpstart Boundless Reddit

I suggest shitposting and going to war with /r/prequelmemes.

As is tradition.

about time to ask standalone version :expressionless:

Why stand alone when we can stand together :triumph:

3 Likes

1 Like

id prefer to stand alone

Ok…well i hope you have fun with that lol

I’m on reddit… used it for NoMansSky… I occasionally scan the Boundless reddit to combat the misinformed… I’ll help promote Boundless!!

3 Likes

Just put up Jiivita’s Farming Crash Course… I figure I’ll start putting up links to useful tutorials like that too there.

1 Like

… And testing the test thread thing. :wink: We’ll see how this goes. Becomes an issue for any reason I can always delete. But as we were saying above, it does help to show what is coming.

1 Like

I think the idea of jump starting the sub reddit is nice but I do think those of us PC players should spend attention over at Steam as well. It’s a direct source of where people can get first hand impressions of the game. It shouldn’t be ignored anymore than the sub reddit.

1 Like

Never really had much involvement with the steam side… Always found it a bit clunky, (though that was a few years ago…) Will have a look later
Have been religiously up voting everyone’s reddit posts though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m basically on Reddit all day, every day. I’ve been hoping to see the subreddit actually active one day. So you have an overwhelming yes from me.

It’s important for a game to have an active Reddit community. Most of my game news / updates / “how do I do x” from any game comes from the subreddit of the game.

2 Likes

Random note: there are also the subreddits /r/boundless and /r/BoundlessCommunity, both of which are for this game but are even more dead. Problem is, at least some reddit apps have the kind of search function where it gives you results while you’re still typing, so those two come up immediately BUT /r/playboundless doesn’t show up unless you actually finish typing and hit “search”.

It might be useful to make a post on those two with a pointer to the more active community. Just in case people are like me and don’t have the patience to type entire words and do a proper search :wink:

1 Like

I just looked myself and you’re right. This makes it even more difficult :joy:. r/boundless is completely empty. I’ll make a post directing people to the active subreddit and these forums.

Thanks

Update: can’t post in r/boundless. That subreddit is completely dead i guess. Made a post in r/BoundlessCommunity directing people here or to official subreddit

2 Likes

:fist::fist::fist: See ya there Mag!

2 Likes

I think Boundless needs more memes so hopefully you guys are into that…

1 Like

You mean somethin like this? Lol

1 Like