Let’s speculate: Ross said they’re adding something that’s been requested for a long time

Also, thank you.

Disclaimer: Always contain your hype. To rephrase a Miyamoto quote… A late feature is eventually good. A rushed feature is forever bad.

17 Likes

Pants confirmed

5 Likes

Ross always shares spoilers that themselves require spoilers :joy::joy::joy:.

3 Likes

Choo choo Sorry can’t hear you over the hype train sound :grin:

4 Likes

Something big? Something that includes a reworked combat system? Might one even say something…

TITANIC?

3 Likes

We’re going to need a bigger sword.

3 Likes

Looking Awsome , keep up the good work :wink:

@rossstephens I think we need a sneak peek of something. It’s been awhile. :pray::crossed_fingers::fist:

8 Likes

In boundless dev terms its been 30 seconds. Give them a bit of time at least…say May 2025

2 Likes

Here’s some Gandhi for Ghandy.

12 Likes

I think Sam has some announcements very soon :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

You forgot the ™️
:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

No no no we ain’t doing that now. The TM means it’s a far soon :joy:.

2 Likes

Hopefully the announcement isn’t something like

“We won’t have any more new announcements until next year”

1 Like

In all seriousness though, it’s a Thursday and I am therefore very excited ©️

2 Likes

You know… We got info/spoilers/teasers on Thurs/Fri every week in November, but we didn’t get one last week. Maybe we’ll get something big this week?

2 Likes

If you really want a spoiler looking in your assets folder

1 Like

I’m not seeing anything notable in the recent update, am I missing something?

check this folder

Boundless\assets\tools_and_weapons\

though i believe it was already mentioned with screen shots. but you can get a idea of the functionality and load up the assets into a 3d tool if you have the right plugin and converter.

Oh, sure, but that’s not new. Those files have been in there for a long time. That doesn’t tell us anything about what’s actually planned for the next release.
We do also have this from a month or so back: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/lxZe4z

assets\creatures also has both Basher and Hunter, but we have no info on if that’s coming in this next update, or if it’s going to just hang out teasing us for years.

1 Like