Let’s speculate: Ross said they’re adding something that’s been requested for a long time

Something big? Something that includes a reworked combat system? Might one even say something…

TITANIC?

3 Likes

We’re going to need a bigger sword.

3 Likes

Looking Awsome , keep up the good work :wink:

@rossstephens I think we need a sneak peek of something. It’s been awhile. :pray::crossed_fingers::fist:

8 Likes

In boundless dev terms its been 30 seconds. Give them a bit of time at least…say May 2025

2 Likes

Here’s some Gandhi for Ghandy.

12 Likes

I think Sam has some announcements very soon :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

You forgot the ™️
:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

No no no we ain’t doing that now. The TM means it’s a far soon :joy:.

2 Likes

Hopefully the announcement isn’t something like

“We won’t have any more new announcements until next year”

1 Like

In all seriousness though, it’s a Thursday and I am therefore very excited ©️

2 Likes

You know… We got info/spoilers/teasers on Thurs/Fri every week in November, but we didn’t get one last week. Maybe we’ll get something big this week?

2 Likes

If you really want a spoiler looking in your assets folder

1 Like

I’m not seeing anything notable in the recent update, am I missing something?

check this folder

Boundless\assets\tools_and_weapons\

though i believe it was already mentioned with screen shots. but you can get a idea of the functionality and load up the assets into a 3d tool if you have the right plugin and converter.

Oh, sure, but that’s not new. Those files have been in there for a long time. That doesn’t tell us anything about what’s actually planned for the next release.
We do also have this from a month or so back: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/lxZe4z

assets\creatures also has both Basher and Hunter, but we have no info on if that’s coming in this next update, or if it’s going to just hang out teasing us for years.

1 Like

Too bad i am not on pc :laughing:

For the pc impaired, I’ll share. No spoiler tag since all of this has been revealed as “in the works” in one place or another.
image image
Notes: All of these have been in the game files since before I installed the game 6 months ago. There is no indication that any of this is coming soon other than shields being in the new emoji.

Also, “flying_creatures” is cuttletrunks and “ranger” is a projectile that gets shot, not a different enemy.

2 Likes

better be soon soon or ima be mad soon about what we dont soon know

I think it’s some oortian beer and party stuff and you can grapple drunk around. It would be funny if we are able to do some big parties together ingame.
Buuuuut whatever it is do it now! Do it quick the hype is real and Christmas is soon we want some gifts! :grin::santa: