Let us repair our gear

Ugh I’m distracted and took two trips to get there because I forgot some gear. Still haven’t mined up a single rift my guy is hiding in a hole on ropagitta. Soon enough I guess. I can forum “between things” but it’s safely on topic to say that mining t7 with half your attention is pointless and risky. At least rift should be above most of the lava altitude.

We should rename the thread “Get over it, Biv. You’re never going to be able to do everything and be self-reliant with an endless supply of building mats without focusing on anything but building”.

But I don’t want to die, ever. Lol

An endless supply of building mats is a daunting task. I couldn’t keep up with the builder I started playing with and I did a poop ton of farming mats just for him.

If they would just get rid of those pesky mobs and just made all rocks “one hit”, I’d be fine, lol.

So, takeaways so far

1. I’m grinding wrong. When I grind my way up to higher level gear, I’m not using it in a way that perpetuates future gear. I’ve been treating them as disposables that have to be replenished from scratch again.

2. Take some time for mindless grind and take advantage of the pay barrel. Though I don’t like that they plan to nerf some of the reliable sales like growth and tangle.

3. Accept it, you are going to have to gather plants

4. Learn to live with the death icon of failure next to your name

2 Likes

'bout three times for this:

Now to get underground and avoid caves.

648c (accounting for spark) if I tap these out with my one hitter on the way down what’s in this screen pays almost 20% my ticket price.

I don’t know about grinding wrong. You need to look at some loot management. But yes otherwise.

This is right too. Prices for the chrysominter will drift over time. The planned changes show some ups and some downs.

You do not. Ever.

Just call it he Death Icon of ADVENTURE!!!
:rofl:

2 Likes

Acceptance is the first key to overcoming your obstacles!

Congratulations! I see tier 7 in your future!

1 Like

Dying in-game feels bad and hurts my tummy. Lol

Repairing gear would be awesome, we could buy a high end forged item, repair when worn, and spend money on other items in the market. That would be amazing. Wishful thinking.

1 Like

Repairing gear although it would be great for keeping that 3x3 high damage hammer and speed chicken hunting slingbow, but think about the economy of the game with people not buying items as they can repair them.
i get what you are saying about running out of potions and weapon/tools breaking but that happens to me too, i am not one of the 50k a day footfall owners and rarely sell much in my shops so i go out and gather for a few days to hunt for a few hours, this is what makes the game fun for me not being greedy and thinking i must have everything and keep my stuff.

not being an ass hat, its just the way i feel that repairing would make it too easy.

or shall we bring back the old death penalty of anything in your inventory taking a 1/3 hit on durabilty as it used to be

If we go back to 8 inventory slots you wouldn’t be able to damage much gear at least.

You talk about whining and being petulant but after talking to you a couple times I’d say more “disappointed realist” than pessimist. The fact that you look at the “hard” things and analyze your own situation rather than just heaping blame on the devs for making ‘a ■■■■ game’ is why I pursue the conversation.

There’s productive stuff here.

1 Like

you only had 8 slots in EA wow spend your skill points lol

I appreciate that.

And I appreciate you folks for following me down this rabbit hole.

Sometimes you need outside input to know your own mind.

1 Like