Let's talk FISTS

Throwing in some ranged + damage one for the annoying roadrunner for people who need them

2 Likes

As mentioned by few, don’t forget about the hard as nail, glow, loot version :stuck_out_tongue: it’s nice to take with you in hunts. Or with sinking feeling on top its perfect for sea cucumber hunts :stuck_out_tongue: enemies that approach you ain’t so deadly no more. Not all waters are deep after all.

1 Like

These defensive fist are the only ones I typically use.

Light source
Magnet
Hard as nails

Made with explorer fist because they have more durability then gold fist.

4 Likes

Yes.

Don’t skip these. If you can’t craft iron ask around many of us will craft them for you.

When I needed wayfarer’s totems I set up and loaded the machines, then just had a wayfarer come click them. Or you can arrange a cheap/bulk purchase it shouldn’t be hard to find someone if you’re forging for May’s market.

2 Likes

Same. @noniethepup made me a couple work benches of wayfarers totems a little while back.

If anyone needs the explorer fist I can craft them on your machines if you get all the materials ready.

3 Likes

As Nightstar says. I don’t have the materials to craft them and my time is limited. But if you prepare the materials I can gladly be your clicker. :slight_smile: (Wayfarer Totems and Explorer Fists)

Fist shop now open

1 Like